The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
psycho0

Anadenathera columbrina X

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php3?ID=17463

after reading this report afoaf decided to try for himself. he nuked 5 seeds for 10min crushed them and added 1/4 dolomite powder

but instead he thought he'd see if the lime helped the absorbtion when used in a vapouriser.

he used only 1/5 about 1 seeds worth, heated til vapouriser filled with smoke and inhaled deeply. he tasted the distinct taste of dmt but only slightly with a sort of burning kind of taste, not nice, he felt a very minor warm buzz but also got a bad headache. so he thinks the lime may have helped a litlle.

he is yet to try snuffing it.

------------------

The only difference between a medicine and a poison is the dosage!

didn't read the report, but......

you have to mix the seedpowder and the lime several days before (ie a week) and store it. this gives the lime time to freebase the alkaloids.

it appears that calcium hydroxide is best, however this is very strong and can cause pain if any calcium oxide is left over. leaving it exposed to air (humidity) is important.

I am surprised that no oen has done an extraction..... where this might be legal.

thanx, that must be why when he did try the snuff, which had only been mixed a day before, he experienced a fairly strong 5meodmt rush for over an hour but no visuals.

This is a bump from months ago i know but what is the best thing to use for lime that is readily available? Ive read of people using baking soda, would that be ok for my gnome?

baking soda should be fine, just not as fast. leave it for a few extra days and maybe add a few drops of water at the time of adding the soda. dry later.

May not be the traditional way of using them....but my friends gnome likes to soak yopo seeds in rubbing alcohol for two weeks...then filter out crushed seed and evaporate.....whats left behind can be smoked for phenomenal effects! smile.gif

Do Anadenanthera colubrina seeds keep well if stored properly? or is there a decrease in alkaloids over time?

smile.gif

[This message has been edited by gerbil (edited 08 January 2003).]

Guest reville
Originally posted by gerbil:

Do Anadenanthera colubrina seeds keep well if stored properly? or is there a decrease in alkaloids over time?

smile.gif

[This message has been edited by gerbil (edited 08 January 2003).]

I dont know how long but my friend observed Piaroa shamans making yopo (A peregrina) and says they blend seeds from different areas and store these in jars for long periods, so though they lose viability quickly it appears they keep their potency much longer.

>>>May not be the traditional way of using them....but my friends gnome likes to soak yopo seeds in rubbing alcohol for two weeks...then filter out crushed seed and evaporate.....whats left behind can be smoked for phenomenal effects! <<<<

My friend gnome dreamed like this:

first feeling is a big rush up the back, shoulders and neck. This can be quite heavy sometimes and topple me over from a sitting position. I am then assailed by numerous phenomena, I have seen enchanted lands, fallen kingdoms and ancient warriors. Afterwards there is a subtle body glow that can be used for yoga and energetic healing.

hey reville, thanks for the info smile.gif

a gnome friend ov mine decided to try an extraction ov the seeds. so he baked & skinned 'em, ground 'em up & soked in ethanol(as the only rubbing alcahol he had at hand was only 76%). left fo 7 days- shaking well each day.

filtered & dissolved ethanol to get a piss yellow oil.

he tried spotting (on foil) half a match-head.

he found the taste totally repulsive, but expeerienced a nice body glow, w/a slight sedative after affect.

he decided he could not smoke more ov the oil, so he dissolved it in warm water & added a small amount ov calcium hydroxide. he then dissolved the water over a boiling water bath to obtain a fine brown powder.

he smoked a cone, & again got the warm glow- & no trace ov the nausea from smoking the seeds.

he snorted a small line & was affected by a nice warm stoned, w/sedative after effects.

he may try a larger amount later- i'll report.