The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Salviador

I can't believe it's not meth!

I haven't heard of this being done before, but my good friend came to me the other day with a dream... To create a substance so powerful, so legal, so essential to the very fabric of western society, that it could never be unlegalised. After much thought, he came to the conclusion that one such drug did exist, but, unfortunately with its current route of administration proved to be lacking in true power.

On a dark and stormy night, in the basement of his castle, using parts of dead plants and beans and smelly liquids, he performed unearthly acts upon these once naturally occuring substances. By removing and concentrating the very essence of these substances, he created a crystalline substance, that, if heated accordingly could be vaporised and inhaled...

The resulting product produced a powerful fast acting stimulation. A high not unlike what some might consider that gained from meth.

This glorious substance he has created goes by another name, much less grand in its profile, yet essential to western and eastern culture as we know it..... caffeine

On a dark and stormy night, in the basement of his castle, using parts of dead plants and beans and smelly liquids, he performed unearthly acts upon these once naturally occuring substances. By removing and concentrating the very essence of these substances, he created a crystalline substance, that, if heated accordingly could be vaporised and inhaled...

lol :lol:

I thought lots of people had tried smoking caffeine...

You don't even need to A/B, very easy to source...

SO is this Legal? :huh: If so, wats a good smoking dose? 50mg?

Perhaps a more scientific explanation is called for. No doz was was extracted via water/ ether suspension. The top layer was removed and crystalised. The resulting crystal was vapourised in a glass pipe. This is a bit different to smoking ie sprinkling no doz on cigs? you get a more metered dose and less wastage.

I think 50mg is a good starting dose, it certainly won't do any harm. Mind you if you are caffeine sensitive or have a weak heart, it might be a good idea to start off at 10 mg and work your way up from there.

The effects are very much like caffeine, surprisingly enough, it just hits you in a very short time.

I think it is legal, the extraction process is the only questionable bit. Mind you first year chem students crystallise caffeine as a part of many university curriculums.

Oh yeah

I'm hooking into a high quality methyl xanthine extraction right now. You can buy these custom made extraction kits from ethnic shops... call em 'coffee machines'. I use dih2o as a solvent, add a high-fat admixture, some sugar if you like.... and away you go. High as a kite man!

Oh yeah

I'm hooking into a high quality methyl xanthine extraction right now. You can buy these custom made extraction kits from ethnic shops... call em 'coffee machines'. I use dih2o as a solvent, add a high-fat admixture, some sugar if you like.... and away you go. High as a kite man!

Socially acceptable administration is a turkey baster w/ lube, you should see some of the crowded cafe's around here! :blink:

I think it is legal, the extraction process is the only questionable bit. Mind you first year chem students crystallise caffeine as a part of many university curriculums.

Yup. 3 years ago it was mandatory. You failed if you missed it. Pretty easy, you just need a condenser. I think 10 teabags gets you between 3-6 mg, but this was 3 years ago.

It was an awsome story too Salvidor. Absolutely pissed my pants. :D

Edited by CaptAmazing