The Corroboree
The Dude

Art Exhibit for Sala festival

As part of the Sala Art Festival, myself and four other artists (i think) are having an exhibition this Saturday at St Lukes Church Hall, Whitmore square, from 1-4pm and then again from 6-9pm.

Unsure of the other artists content, mandalas, photography and illustration i believe. Likely with somewhat of a psy element :)

one of my paintings:

Self Titled

[edit] fixed link.

Edited by El Duderino

ERROR

The requested URL could not be retrieved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://10.0.0.80/fs5/i/2004/308/2/8/Self_T...01_by_m_r_p.jpg

The following error was encountered:

Access Denied.

Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.

Your cache administrator is webmaster.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generated Sun, 06 Aug 2006 06:55:46 GMT by ic2.deviantart.com (squid/2.5.STABLE14)

It happened last time I tried too, a couple of days ago.

Edited by ballzac

*Bump* :) Went And checked the Exhibition out last night. Along with an excellant group of local ethnobots who were also there. All the pieces of Artwork there where amazing most definatly worth checking out if you are a local to adelaide.. alot of it very psychadelically inspired paintings, prints, photos and some amazingly beautiful Mandala's. Was most exceallnt to see you guys there! had alot of fun with the Tuning forks!! :wink: . These things have always interested me, definatly worth excperiencing.

I believe the Exhibit is on for another two weeks both fri and sat nites.. not 100% so please correct me if im wrong. Planning to make it in again this weekend and take my camera to take some photos and share with you all the fantastic and inspiring Artwork these greatly gifted & talented Beings are creating.

El Duderino...WOW!!! Awesome art :worship: Wish I was in the area to check it out in person.

thanks for sharing, I love it!!!

Any chance of us seeing some more please?

Hey cheers guys :D

I'll upload a painting I'm working on in a bit.

Hey wandjina I've seen some of yer works at young trippers place, awesome stuff. Love the brightness and sharpness in the lines.

Edited by El Duderino

A work in progress.

[click for fullview]

psilosyrgic_thumb01.jpg psilosyrgic_thumb02.jpg

psilosyrgic_thumb03.jpg psilosyrgic_thumb04.jpg

Edited by El Duderino

Top stuff guys, you had some very awesome artwork displayed. Cheers for the pizza as well :drool: