The Corroboree
Guest Mexicali

NO MORE LOPHS ON EBAY

im in europe atm and i cant get insane lophs for insane prices (seriously dont ask)

but its such a kick in the ass that i cant bring them back to aus... Damn it would be cool if i could.

Anyone got any hints on how to smuggle a baseball size loph or basketball size clump of lophs back into australia?

No sorry, im just kidding!

But if only!

Theres always the traditional place to stash things :o:wink::unsure:

im very wary of buying anything of ebay at the moment.

i have forked out 180buks on two greenhouses from outdoor_au and 40buks for a crested grandiflorus from horticultural contortions (mexicali?) well over a month ago, and have not even received a reply confirming payment! this is alot of money to me, have sent numerous messages asking whats going on, alas no reply.

what a shitty way to do business!! :slap:

use the ebay messaging service to threaten them with negative feedback. then a week later leave negative feedback.

edit...

just had a look and outdoor_au appears to be an excellent trader. anyone with a 99.8% approval rating and 1500 sales in just 9 months must be doing something right. I wouldn't worry too much about that one. In fact, with that sort of rating I'd make sure YOU didn't make a mistake with your address or payment or you might end up with the bad feedback :P

ah yeah, and mexicali (hort contortions) is almost as bad as SAB with replying to emails :wink:

The fact that you are having problems with 2 excellent traders is a bit odd..... make sure your ebay email address is current and that it isn't being blocked by a spam filter. Log into your ebay mail and have a look if they have replied.

The fact that you are having problems with 2 excellent traders is a bit odd..... make sure your ebay email address is current and that it isn't being blocked by a spam filter. Log into your ebay mail and have a look if they have replied.

I'd agree I'm in the process of dealing with hort.contortions at the moment and all is good as far as I'm concerned :lol: ,while he is having some difficulties with his account at the moment keep trying I'm sure you will get through.