The Corroboree
planthelper

drug poll

drugs  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I LOVE that response

drugs helped me to develope my personalety and made me a better person

yes [100.00%]

interesting....i love polls :)

Just one peeve... with the hallucinoegn q...and a few of the others...bit of a gap between a few times a year and weeks...how about once a month for eg?

yeah, i agree wandjina but it's too late now, polls can't be edited for a good reason, haha.

Just wondering if the results will be statistically analysed. I assume the intial data on who voted for which result wasnt discarded, then ANOVA (analysis of variants) could be done. This would lead to more enlightened findings i suspect.

ace

What do I say for the penultimate question? I am not addicted to anything (that's what they all say :P), but if I were, I would stop if I didn't want to be. I used to be addicted to tobacco and marijuana, so I stopped using them when it got too much for me.

I really like the idea of this poll but the realities are far too complex. I was gonna fill it in until I got to that question, and that one was just too much. Really though, all of the questions are a bit like that, and it's not just the large gaps between times that wandjina pointed out. "First time you had a drug": Are you including pharmaceuticals, or only recreational drugs? Even talking recreationally, I would assume most drug users would've used drugs prior to the age of eighteen, particularly if you include tobacco and alcohol. It would probably make more sense to have more graduations below eighteen and fewer above, or maybe just more graduation altogether. I'm thinking that maybe I'm asking too much, and of course a comprehensive survey is beyond the scope of an internet poll. This could, however, have been posed more carefully.

i agree with you ballzac, and had a few thoughts on the same line with you, however i wanted to keep it simple and i didn't spend any time planing this polls...

what happend was that as a rare treat i had carrotcake with lots of iceing and the sugar rush hyped me up so i compiled 3 polls in a short time.

the software allowes you to only ask 10 questions.

aswell giving too many choices to choose from, make sometimes the participants hesitate with there answeres, and this has to be avoided, as spontanious ticking of boxes is what is sought after.

for myselfe i can say that i'm not happy with the options i gave for answering the question, i got no problems with my addictions, i love my xxxx.

c'mon, does anyone REALLY love their four-x?

i bet there's a million out there in alcy-country who claim that...

not me, I just love the T the H and the C

Yoh!

best medicine there is!

(but addictive nevertheless)

I don't think he was ness refering to beer. :P

Why do QLDers drink XXXX???

..........Coz they can't spell beer!!! *drum roll*

On the other hand XXXX is perhaps the lowest calorie beer commonly drunken in Aus - Lower than Pure Blonde (a low carb beer) suprisingly.

i bump this poll so we hopefully get more votes!

52 people have voted so far.

Edited by planthelper