The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Warrioe-Sage

Mushrooms in the Atmosphere

Guest Warrioe-Sage

Todays sky was very threatening, :o it looked like a hot fudge sundae to me on acid :o .

So I did what everbody else was doing. I went to McDonalds and ordered a sundae with only choclate and guess what they gave me. Hot fudge pudding minus the cream. I laughed and ate it and thanked Erik the ghoul for it because he was my server. And the children around me loved it and they are now asking there parents for a cup of warm hot fudge pudding.

I got to see the magic mushroom in the sky it was a supercell. And I looked at the big one all day while the children chases the little ones and parents the ate the big ones. Becuase this is what you do during a thunderstorm get a sundae because they are both a treat and they both f#ck people up. And the Dairy Queens were where they were on acid the most. Becuase the acid was in their tummy. It was were they orderd those mean banana split sundaes and got what they deserved. A special treat, a dark brown dildo in a cup of cream with a few cherries.

And I saw what the magic mushroom was to them and what it was to me and I had a revaltion storm chasing makes the ghouls hungry for ice scream. Becuase they scream lightning and they hear and say thunder and they begin to count and when they are done counting the parents yell lets go for cover and the kids yell lets get some ice scream and they wInd up at DQ and Mckee Dee's and scare the **** ot you when they are all lined up in a single file army. And that is when you sea the trick and want the treat becuase it feels like halloween on acid.

And here is the party of faces I saw in the morph. :):(:wub::P:wink:B):rolleyes::puke::wacko::innocent_n:B):innocent_n::lol::P

: and the last one was me :o .

That is very fragmented dude, very scattered stuff

That's what happens when you eat too much Mcdonalds desert

I think using multipal vitamins alot will have a more feeling of control and evalution.

My thinking is there is a goul that when one is in a weakened state can kept one off balance.

Maybe start physical activity like running on the beach.

Warrioe-Sage,

Your complaint is a common one.

Try bathing in the oils of a spilt moose twice daily and three times daily when your puppy vomits in the morning. Don't go near any sources of ketse-ions (for example: eels, breadcrumbs and Mitsubishi Magnas). Also, try sleeping with your head pressed between two bird's nests on a bed of Turkish manufacture (most Middle-Eastern countries can be substituted).

For further information, consult Prader Welschig's excellent guide: "Rocket Farms and Your Rights in Contact Juggling Law: Don't Get Caught in a Salivary-gland." (Scanning Jockey Electrode Press: 2004).

Yours in German autoradiography,

Karl.

now now people. From reading this post and others by WS, it seems like our friend here is suffering in some way and is crying out for help. Your taunts and the like are going to be of no help to anyone.... In saying that I dont have the answers for you warrioe-sage... Which country are you in? Do u have people around you that can help? :(

Edited by Alice Dee

I thought we were being creative.... we are in 'Creativity' after all. :huh:

Guest Warrioe-Sage

Where I Live is Dangerous

IN THE HOOD with the Brothers.

Physical Activity

Running from the cops.

Nature and the Beach(Beast)

? Is that where they litter sheise and poop their dogs and ferrrets, feed segulls french fries from Mcdonalds,they treat nature this way and find the beach. They just look for a flock of seagulls and their in heaven and I am all the while running for cover. Dead fish will litter the beach, the water will dry up and they will inherit a swimmin hole of sheise all to themselves. Becuase the beach is a kids sandbox and nature is an old oak tree in your own backyard, and that is heaven to me. P.S. Remember to turn on the sprinkler for the kids and keep the lawn tidy.

it seems like our friend here is suffering in some way and is crying out for help.

It appears like he is crying out for attention to me :D