The Corroboree
live by

SpOrEs *****OUT OF STOCK*****

i have some spare Goldern teacher spore prints if anyone would like to purchase :D .

Edibility: Toxic, Hallucinogenic*

Habitat: Bovine, Equine Dung and Enriched Soils

Climate: Subtropical

Strain Origin: Unknown

Cap: 50+ mm in diameter, convex to broadly convex to plane at maturity. Reddish cinnamon brown maturing to golden brown to light yellow. Surface dry with pronounced and persistent remnants of universal veil on cap (spots). Flesh white soon bruising bluish green.

product1_image.php.jpg

product2_image.php.jpg

product_image.php.jpg

Stem: 125+ mm in length, yellowish. Flesh bruising bluish green where injured. Persistent membranous annulus (ring) from partial veil that becomes dusted with purple brown spores at maturity.

Gills: Attachment adnate to adnexed. Grayish coloration in young fruit bodies becoming nearly black in maturity.

Spores: Dark purplish brown, subellipsoid on 4-spored basidia

Images at right illustrate laboratory produced Golden Teachers on cased cow manure. Photos supplied by our European research associates courtesy of Anno (thanks!).

* Spores intended for microscopy and taxonomy purposes only. Images provided for informational and educational reference only and originate from cultivators and labs outside the US and Australia. Cultivation of this species is illegal in many countries including Australia. Please check your local regulations. prints are for study/research related purposes only. pm me

product1_image.php.jpg

product2_image.php.jpg

product_image.php.jpg

product1_image.php.jpg

product2_image.php.jpg

product_image.php.jpg

Edited by live by

pm sent :)

Just a warning. It seems that my mail and payment has been lost or stolen its way to Liveby. Liveby has been great about the situation and is still honoring the trade(thanks again).

I would hate this to happen to someone else. Might i suggest direct deposit as a safer option.

Live by your inbox seems to be full. So i shot you an email in reply to that last message you sent me

Hey, I was just wondering how much your prints are going for?

thankyou brero , as for blang please pm me

Just to let everyone know, Live by has been a great help, and my order has been received successfully.

Thanks live by.

hey, im am very keen to buy some spores, how much would i be looking at?

lol volcanicplug this thread was created in Sep 19 2005, 04:29 PM

good luck

Umm, and was updated by the thread originator yesterday, so Luck is not needed VP

Live by had nice prints in the last round of offers for those interested!

LIVE BY, can you please edit this thread, jst to clarify that your prints are for study/research related purposes only. :)

Thanks,

AA.

Sorry I havent much time..

But UTSE and read some about importing spores and laws about them, Even though a spore print is legal, it may be a bit tricky if customs open up your package from OS. It'd most probably be better if sent within the country.

AFAIK they are legal for research and study purposes and Live By is only selling them to people who are using them for this reason.

No cultivation using these prints is allowed as a precondition of sale. I think Live By jst forgot to mention this in his posts :wink:

GCF, If they are illegal at least back up your statement with solid fact to inform people without it simply being speculation.

And if you believe so, whether they are or not, why do you go on to promote people to break the law if you believe they are illegal?

Why pay for something that is free??? :scratchhead: hmm maybe to actually support people who are doing you a favour!! :BANGHEAD2:

If I interpret this properly (and I may not have), it appears the importation of the spores is illegal under customs, whether it be microscopy or otherwise.

http://www2.aqis.gov.au/icon32/asp/ex_case...;LogSessionID=0

I am unsure about their status within Australia however.

But that said, my legal understanding is very rusty (as I always say) but improving...maybe I should have just not posted due to my lack of complete understanding, apologies folks :)

Edited by gerbil

Edited by ReclusE

^^ Look mate, go easy.

Nobody else seems to be taking issue with it. If selling the prints means that its a sustainable practice for him (which appears to be the case) and he makes them available clean and sterile to large numbers of people who want prints and can't seem to get a hold of them to easily otherwise for a small fee, which means they can bypass possibly being blacklisted by customs, then I reckon good on him. Free prints aren't available instantaneously on the forums all the time, if ever. Priints are available in this instance, for a small price. He's not demanding you buy them, but he's making the option available to people which is much better than no option at all. People seem to think it's a worthwhile enough exchange to part with 10-15$. Maybe he needs money for good reasons? We're not the karma police. If the situation bothers you that much, your more than welcome to eliminate its viability by doing a bulk run and taking massive numbers of prints.

Namaste

ben.