The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
carlturney

Seeking NZ groups or individuals

Hi Folks,

I've been to each of the Ethnobotanica conferences in NNSW, originally started the similar conferences in Victoria, gave a presentation on the Lagochilus of Uzbekistan (which I saw in its natural environment), and am known by Torsten. You can check my bona fides with him if you want.

I'm hoping to migrate to New Zealand, particularly Wellington (but who knows), and am an old but keen ethnobotanist.

If you know of any ethnobotany websites, clubs, organisations, conferences, events etc. in New Zealand, PLEASE let me know.

If you know of any responsible and dependable ethnobotanists in New Zealand, PLEASE feel free to forward my contact details on to them.

I "never" visit these Forums, so emailing me directly would be MUCH better.

Carl Turney

Email [email protected]

there are heaps of people from nz on the shroomery in the hunting forum

carl please don't leave us, what have we done wrong to deserve this, hmm, only kidding, lol.

wish you a pleasant stay in nz (don't forget to pack the rubberboots {so they can't run away}, maaaa) and all the best, sorry to see you go though,

we learned a lot of you and your presentations stayed quite vivid in my mind.

Matt Bowden would know heaps of cool people over there, so maybe get in touch with him. You probably met him at EB1.

There are also a few members here from NZ, so I hope they pipe up.