Photo
- - - - -

Georgia Guidestones, Cube added and destroyed 2014.

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 anon

anon

Psychonaut

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:Take it all with a grain of salt. Hydrochloride salt of Mescaline.
  • Climate or location:Melbourne

Posted 17 October 2014 - 04:24 PM

Disclaimer: Everyone that knows me thinks I mad even without this kind of crap so take it with a handful of salt.  Hydrochloride salt of...

There has been an addition to the Georgia Guidstones this year, a cube with letters and numbers on it.  The cube was publicly removed and destroyed by someone who was meant to do it, not an act of vandalism which happens there from time to time.

I would paste the youtube video but cant for unknown reason. 

You tube--    'The Destruction of the Coded 20-14 Georgia Guidestone Block'.

This analysis was very interesting to me and has me a little concerned as to what sort of event we may see around 23/10/14. more likely 24th.

Dick Cheney has recently said that the next terrorist attack in U.S. will be far deadlier than 9/11. Howd ya know that Dick?  

The bloke that did this video said that "because the ritual has been uncovered, it will not go ahead".  I'd like to believe that. 

edit:  but alas, what I believe is that the destruction of the cube was a precursor ritual to a larger ritual.  What we can see in the video of the cube being broken up was a ritual.  This video 'Georgia guidstones - 2014 deciphered' explains the ritual but seems to get the some of the decoding wrong.  

The cube is a symbol of Saturn.

Satan comes from Saturn.  

The 'Lord of the Rings' is Satan.

EDIT: I believe that any more false flag operations will be very obvious and actually wake up the rest of the world.

I know, I'm terrible at writing. kma.

Edited by anon, Yesterday, 09:26 PM.

#2 DiscoStu

DiscoStu

Jealous God

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts
  • Climate or location:temperate

Posted 17 October 2014 - 05:37 PM

i love how the illuminati is preventing you from posting links in the corroboree forum,

fun fact: did you know Torsten is 32nd degree mason?

it's true

• Cubism and anon like this

What’s remarkable is that atoms have assembled into entities which are somehow able to ponder their origins.

#3 quarterflesh

quarterflesh

Assistant Manager at Strickland Propane

• Members2
  • PipPipPip
  • 983 posts
  • Interests:growing whacked out plants.
  • Climate or location:NW Victoria

Posted 17 October 2014 - 05:57 PM

Let me get my tin foil hat so i can watch this properly!

• waterboy and anon like this

Get on the BIG CHEESE with me.

#4 anon

anon

Psychonaut

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 06:23 PM

If its all bullshit, in one week I will shut the fuck up.  Happy?  But If I'm right you will then bow to me. :wacko:

Edited by anon, 17 October 2014 - 06:31 PM.

#5 anon

anon

Psychonaut

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 06:31 PM

i love how the illuminati is preventing you from posting links in the corroboree forum,

fun fact: did you know Torsten is 32nd degree mason?

it's true

So how come the cops raided the nursery?  Another scam to keep us in the dark, like the watergate shit or the blow job clinton got?  That whole blow job bill shit was a scam just so they could impeach him and get Bush in in time for 9/11.  Its all scripted, every little shitty cum stained bit of it.  

Much of those two scams were about keeping the false belief alive that U.S. presidents are held accountable for their actions and that the government is honest to the people.  

Tin foil hats? dont be silly thats what they want us to wear instead of bullet proof helmets. Keep em coming folks!  Either my face will be red soon or many of yours will be.  Insulated copper hats might do the job, not aluminium. :wink:  :huh:

I know I'm a loon, I think I've seen the control room of the universe.  It looks like different colored rings rotating in one another.  

Edited by anon, 19 October 2014 - 02:24 PM.

• DiscoStu likes this

#6 Glaukus

Glaukus

Psychonaut

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Climate or location:Australia

Posted 17 October 2014 - 06:38 PM

Well, bill Clinton served two terms so he was out of the office anyway...so I guess ol bill got the better of that deal.
  • Gunter likes this

#7 DiscoStu

DiscoStu

Jealous God

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts
  • Climate or location:temperate

Posted 17 October 2014 - 08:32 PM

looks like T's getting a promotion,

well done guy i know you worked for it, that channel 7 false flag was a nice touch btw,

What’s remarkable is that atoms have assembled into entities which are somehow able to ponder their origins.

#8 anon

anon

Psychonaut

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 03:52 PM

Ten 9 points to DiscoStu and quarterfleash, that is all.

I just realized how fucking ugly that first post is, maybe thats why nobody wants to go near it.  The shit I implied, or more like Mr.Cati found out about.    but I cant take it down, I am complelled to leave it there.  but as I said earlier, I'll shut up if I'm, or more like "it's" wrong.

Anyone want me to take it down?

Anyone think it means nothing?

Am I a lone madman ranting in the night to himself? i know I am to a large extent in some places but on sab I'm not sure just how many people see this shit similar to myself.

Its another chemtrail filled sky today here in Melbourne, Australia.  Overcast now, but earlier lots of fake, chemtrail made clouds among the real clouds.

As you can tell I've blown a fuse, must be the smart meter.  That joke sucked.  

Edited by anon, 21 October 2014 - 07:58 PM.

#9 whitewind

whitewind

Crying Gaian

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts
  • Interests:Botany, Ecology, Sustainable Living
  • Climate or location:Coastal sub tropical AU

Posted 19 October 2014 - 04:18 PM

Well I got two minutes in but as it wasn't really showing anything I got bored.  I have no idea what it's about but it looks like some bored retards idea of a joke. 

Published on Sep 27, 2014

This video discusses the recent removal and destruction of the recently placed, 20-14 Georgia Guidestone block. The recent public destruction of the coded block, has allowed all 6 sides of the granite block, to be observed and noted.

The markings from all 6 sides are as follows: MM, JAM, 8-14-16-20

This is a 2-4 pattern and thus produces a 24. This number should be noted.

All numbers and letters engraved on the block have been decoded and are discussed in this new report.

Background video.
Georgia Guidestone Cube 20-14 Destroyed on 09-25-14
https://www.youtube....atch?v=xkQd2...

FAIR USE NOTICE: This video contains copyrighted material. The use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owners.

I am making such material available in an effort to educate and advance understanding of the content contained in the film selection & musical accompaniment. This constitutes a "fair use" of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law, in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107. The material in this video is distributed without profit and is for informational, research, and educational purposes only.

For more information go to:
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/...

Category
        Education
    License
        Standard YouTube License

• anon likes this

#10 anon

anon

Psychonaut

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 04:40 PM

Thanks whitewind for posting the video.  

For anyone that didnt already know about the "Georgia guidstones" this video probably wouldnt make much sense. 

Edited by anon, 19 October 2014 - 04:54 PM.

#11 ThunderIdeal

ThunderIdeal

like an unfinished analogy,

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,007 posts
  • Interests:wrangling this raging life-on
  • Climate or location:Brisbane

Posted 19 October 2014 - 06:13 PM

hi anon

the georgia guidestones don't excite me, but it will be interesting to see if something happens on this date.

now, if somebody went to as much as effort as the builders of giza, creating some giant megalithic fucking wonders of the world then carving some rubbish on them, then i'd be scared.  interestingly there are good theories which state that the pharaohs of ancient egypt only played with small blocks and carved shit all over pre-existing structures which didn't need inscriptions to make a statement.  muslim egyptologists don't want a bar of it because cultures pre-dating the creation of earth by allah don't really fit into their worldview. 

anyway i'm just saying, the georgia guidestones are creepy but you know, meh

• etherealdrifter likes this

In Occidental theology, the word transcendent is used to mean outside of the world. In the East, it means outside of thought. To imagine that your definitions of your God have anything to do with that ultimate mystery is a form of sheer idolatry from this standpoint. Your God is good enough for you and mine’s good enough for me. A God, from this point of view, is merely a reflex of one’s ability to conceive of God. Since people have various abilities of this sort, they have various powers of apprehending God.

#12 anon

anon

Psychonaut

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 06:46 PM

Ahh intelligent life, thanks ThunderIdeal for your reply.

I'm not sure if I fully get what you are saying.  You said "if somebody went to as much effort as the builders of giza" What about those gigantic towers that used to be in New York?   

Once again something built by the elite and then destroyed by the elite in a ritual. 

edit: Oh I get what you were saying now.

Edited by anon, Yesterday, 09:33 PM.

#13 ThunderIdeal

ThunderIdeal

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,007 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 08:45 PM

yeah, i mean, it was a nice try.  those stone slabs are slightly more impressive than my mums kitchen bench but they don't hold a candle to works undertaken by ancient people we apparently know far less about than we pretend to. 

i'm not sure about the scale of works required for the guidestones, they're large but i suspect easily within the realms of modern commercial stone work.  i know they don't come close to the size of other granite artifacts like some statues and obelisks in giza and probably elsewhere too. 

kind of funny when you think about it.  nobody even knows human history but some rich S.O.B. presumes to know what our future should be, and to add to the hilarity his modern attempt at megalithic construction doesn't even come close to what humans before him achieved. 

• Darklight and whitewind like this

In Occidental theology, the word transcendent is used to mean outside of the world. In the East, it means outside of thought. To imagine that your definitions of your God have anything to do with that ultimate mystery is a form of sheer idolatry from this standpoint. Your God is good enough for you and mine’s good enough for me. A God, from this point of view, is merely a reflex of one’s ability to conceive of God. Since people have various abilities of this sort, they have various powers of apprehending God.

#14 whitewind

whitewind

Crying Gaian

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts
  • Interests:Botany, Ecology, Sustainable Living
  • Climate or location:Coastal sub tropical AU

Posted 19 October 2014 - 09:46 PM

Oh yes.  I've just been reading this little article.

http://www.ancient-o...ty-caral-002016

The funniest thing is when the archeologists assume it's all ceremonial in nature and may not have a scientific purpose other than "astrology".  Fucktards.

I also like this snippet:

In 2001, the Sacred City of Caral in Supe was inscribed on UNESCO’s World Heritage List.  UNESCO writes:

“The Sacred City of Caral-Supe reflects the rise of civilisation in the Americas. As a fully developed socio-political state, it is remarkable for its complexity and its impact on developing settlements throughout the Supe Valley and beyond… The design of both the architectural and spatial components of the city is masterful, and the monumental platform mounds and recessed circular courts are powerful and influential expressions of a consolidated state.”

Which has so many assumptions it's almost bizarre, from the statement that it "reflects the rise of civilisation" rather than stating that there must have been an extremely mature civilisation already in place, and for how long is unspecified (and unknown), through to the "masterful architectural and spatial components of the city", suggesting that it was designed and didn't just grow like most cities do, but putting the whole thing down to religious, ceremonial aspects.

This stuff smacks of a very advanced civilisation, mimicking many others over the globe in the use of similar symbolism and architecture.  Instead the article suggests that they may have traded with people "as far away as The Amazon!!! As proved by the ancient's global obsession with pyramids.

Sorry, somewhat off-topic, to tie it back in, much of the stonework and symbolism of the ancients is becoming very well documented, and these guidestones seem well off the mark as to being contemporary to the usual work seen.

#15 ThunderIdeal

ThunderIdeal

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,007 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 11:34 PM

cool.  i'm far less informed on ancient america but the same theory gets around that the pyramidal structures pre-date the civilisations they are attributed to (maya, aztec, not sure about olmec) who were amazing artisans in their own right but may have directed their energies on, erm, smaller exploits, considering they already had massive stone structures and the technology to build them was forgotten anyway. 

#16 Gunter

Gunter

Evil penguin

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
  • Climate or location:USDA 9

Posted 20 October 2014 - 10:15 AM

The cube is a symbol of Saturn for those that haven't heard.

The name Satan comes from Saturn.

The 'Lord of the Rings' is Satan.

Anyone who knows a bit about Satan knows that is simply not true at all. The word has hebrew roots and has nothing to do with Saturn.

Part of the joke also has to be that the planet was named for the deity, thus rings never factored into it.

It is silly nonsense.

There are some made up lies about Satan and Saturn, but that is all they are, lies. Not only does the word Satan come from the Hebrew word to obstruct, but Lucifer, often mistaken for Satan, is Venus; the morning star.

I don't know why or who makes up fake new age stuff online, but it is funny how much absolute crap is made up and touted as real.

Edited by Gunter, 20 October 2014 - 10:22 AM.

#17 Gunter

Gunter

Evil penguin

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 10:28 AM

Note also the guidestones are a joke.
They are made in Kings unit measurements... they come from some uneducated yankee.

The idea that enlightened teachings would incorporate archaic elements of British rule of the colonies is downright stupid when the vast majority of the world does not use Kings Units.

Might as well be covered in slang saying " Be Excellent" and have a picture of Bill and Ted.

Edited by Gunter, 20 October 2014 - 10:32 AM.

• whitewind and anon like this

#18 Gunter

Gunter

Evil penguin

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 11:11 AM

http://beforeitsnews...la-2465614.html
  • anon likes this

#19 ThunderIdeal

ThunderIdeal

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6,007 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 01:01 PM

^   a scan of that proved rather convincing, if you're fond of that kind of "join the dots and spot the symbolism" conspiracy searching. 

.... and given the fact that governments seem hell-bent on letting ebola spread everywhere.........

Edited by ThunderIdeal, 20 October 2014 - 01:01 PM.

• anon likes this

#20 anon

anon

Psychonaut

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 04:04 PM

I'm not sure if I believe the Evil Penguin.
 "they come from some uneducated yankee" -----This could be the description of George W Bush.
If the Guidstones are a joke they are one expensive joke that some people put lots of thought into and wont claim responsibility for them. AFAIK

Frankly, I wish they had "Bill and Ted" on them.  As for "enlightened teachings" that is not what I believe those 'people' are incorporating, any of them, ever.  Evil has nothing to do with enlightenment.  

I agree that the Guidstones are a bit lame but maybe that's the idea.  The intellectuals don't take it seriously.  Sounds like a plan to me.

I'm not having a go at Gunter personally, I am debunking the debunking.  Two can play at that game but only one is correct(or neither).  We can argue until the end of time.  Fuck I hope its everyone else that's right and not me. 

As for "making this up", no I am not.  Did anyone else get a profound sense that something major was going to happen just before that plane was supposedly shot down over Ukraine?  I don't get that feeling often.  I have been getting that feeling lately but the shit just hit the fan with my closest friend and I so maybe that was it and the Guidstones video just threw me off my radar.  The centre date of this 'prophecy' is 23/10/14. Oh it looks like the video implies the date 24/10/14.  If anything major is likely to happen it will happen just after the 23rd I think.  The 23rd there is a partial solar eclipse, fyi.

The media stinks more than ever these days.  'Look, these brown people of some religion that is alien to you(thanks to us) don't like the way you live and they might come to get you'.  Translation---'Look, the people in power want to stay there so they have created a boogie man to make you want us to protect you.   

If any false flag attacks are attempted in Australia, they better do a better job than their U.S. colleagues because with the Sun shinning so brightly now it will be obvious to many who the perpetrators are.  No, it wont matter how horrendous your terrorist attack is, it will still blow up in your face.  Chances are (if there is such an event in Aus) it will be in Melbourne, sorry to say,  I will state why I think that later if it proves true. It involves some incidents I believe were faked to test us, a few months ago.

I will not be the least bit embarrassed if this is all wrong and I cant wait for the torrent of jokes to be thrown at me.

I am trying to not "make up" stuff but for all I know my imagination has run away with the rest of my mind.  :unsure:

Its 13 years since 9/11.  Is that of any significance?  13 is a special number to the elite but so are a lot of other numbers. 

Well at least I'm not wreaking a thread someone else started for a change.

Edited by anon, Yesterday, 09:39 PM.

#21 Glaukus

Glaukus

Psychonaut

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Climate or location:Australia

Posted Yesterday, 01:54 PM

***(adds fuel to the conspiracy flame)...
Notice that any interest in Israel and Gaza has been lost since Ebola and IS headlines...
  • ThunderIdeal and anon like this

#22 anon

anon

Psychonaut

• Members2
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:20 PM

To an intellectual, the Georgia Guidstones may seem like "a joke".  Check out what I wrote last week about intellectuals regarding conspiracy 'theories' in the thread "bought trailer" (news and notices). 

If the elite made the guidestones really big etc. then lots more people would know about them and start asking questions.  They are meant to seem like some lone dipshits made them.  This all fits the m.o. of the usual suspects. 

"Kings unit measurements" so what?  Fuck knows how 'their' minds work.

Some folks think they are going down the rabbit hole when they are going down the fox hole, its hard to tell the difference, this is intentional.  The fox hole has been dug parallel to the rabbit hole. 

and some folks are disinfo agents, not pointing fingers.  We all seem to be telling what we believe is the truth but its hard to tell some times.

Lots more chemtrails all day today.  Anyone in Melbourne care to throw in their two cents on this?  I have seen heaps of trails from planes turn into massive clouds,(not today) some even cover the whole city.  They don't all turn into clouds, that would be obvious.  Much of the spraying happens in rural Victoria and by the time it gets to Melbourne they don't look like trails at all.

Many trails that are not 'CONtrails' dissipate.  'They' know how our minds work, they aren't going to make it so obvious that they are filling the sky with shit to block out the Sun, amongst other reasons for the spraying. 

I have been watching the sky closely for a few years, don't expect to walk outside and be able to spot the real clouds from the fake ones....but having said that, the chemtrail made clouds are usually wispy, thin and make strange shapes and patterns.  Yes I know that real clouds make patterns naturally.

Also one really obvious way of seeing chemtrail made clouds is when the clouds are near the Sun. I must advise to use the proper Sun watching glasses but I have seen through my sun glasses the chemtrail made clouds are often GREEN and PURPLE when near the Sun (though not always).  Regular clouds are not like this and its not my fucking Sun glasses. 

Does anyone else have the feeling like something bad is about to happen?  I've seen the signs.  "Into the Storm" has been plastered everywhere.  Sure its a movie but is this perhaps the big storm that we have been warned/told was coming around this time? 

In Breaking Bad, Walt is telling Jessie at Walts house that "we were going to take the world by storm" while one eye just happens to be hidden by a shadow.  The one eye being hidden was intentional, (see vigilant citizen.com) it wasn't poor/weird photography.  At the end of Terminator 2 Sarah Conner says "theres a storm coming".  Yeah sure there was a storm brewing on the horizon.  As long as there is a cover story.  To me (someone who has been studying this crap for a few years) those kinds of things stick out real dam obviously. 

The chemtrails seem to be a difficult one for the disinfo agents to win an argument over.  They would rather just ignore it even though its their sky and air that's getting sprayed too, idiots. 

but the mother of all obvious scams was the 'Sandy Hook Shooting'.  Just watch the youtube vids and then we will talk.

Perhaps this belongs in 'Chill space'.  I'm guessing the moderators would have moved it should they see the need to.

Edited by anon, Yesterday, 08:03 PM.