The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Chiral

Telepathy, PSI, ESP, mushrooms, neural networks or craziness.

Mushrooms have been around a very long time and were propably one of the very first forms of life to appear hear on earth..they act like some massive neural network and pathway of the earth...say earth is the brain and the mushroom mycelium network is all the nerves and neurons that carry information backwards and forwards and around the Earth/Brain. Is it so hard to believe that the earth is a living breathing organism that thinks and can make decisions...is that really so hard to imagine...for most it's pure fantasy because of snobby scientist beliefs or religious followings...I am not so good with words so sometimes I struggle to get out what I am trying to say accurately...lately..well everytime now actually, and I'm talking the last 4 times... a friend has ingested psilocybin he has been connecting to a network of telepathic ability...29gm subs, 15gms cubes, 4 gms of subs, and 16gms of mixed subs and cubes.....have taken my friend to a new place that is not part of any older more recreational fun places...I mean the lastest journey there was not even any visuals...just a straight logging into and channelling of information through him to other people in different parts of the earth...

If I was to tell you what and who he was communicating with you would be saying that he should check himself into a mental institution or take a break..a long break like forever....but he can't as it's no longer tripping in the usual old sense it has turned into something more.... and highly significant...it is no longer patterns and colours and laughter...just direct channeling of thoughts and understanding the thoughts and sorting out agreements or problems...for instance this was one very small part of some information that passed through him whilst he was channeling on Friday eve...somebody or maybe more than 1 person was extremely sad that Sina/Apothecary was gone...there was a small shrine of flowers and candles and letters to say that they miss you. I don't know what it meant...maybe he left someone who misses him dearly or something I don't know but it's this sort of stuff he is getting passing through...I don't want to go into details about other information right now but he is starting to keep a journal and continue with the experiments and practice and practice until he works out weather this is all just some toxic hallucination and trick of the mind or if it is the beginning and or start of understanding/seeing into the future or seeing through the eyes and minds of other people etc...I spent a long time trying to chase down any relevant articles on the nerd web for him...most of it is forum based junk and stupidity but the links I have posted at least have some sort of significance and can be used as references.

http://www.maps.org/research/cluster/psilo-lsd/

http://www.prospect.org/csnc/blogs/ezrakle...tical_mushrooms

http://mobile.salon.com/books/feature/2007...ert/index1.html

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2009/05/pe...telepathy-push/

http://tribes.tribe.net/psilocybin/thread/...d8-4d24c92b48d8

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discu...ess=389x5665621

http://www.sacredcow.com/index.php?pg=blogs&bid=116

Edited by Hunab Ku

Actually I'd like to hear about other peoples experiences and weather they think they have touched on any telepathic/ESP type experiences...there has been a sudden shift in the way my friend has been thinking lately and he finds it to be quite bizarre yet unavoidable...if that makes sense...he says he is feeling incredibly well and is eating really good foods of late...he also has cut back on smoking cigarettes....has been going for walks and taking his child to the duck pond a lot...genuinely doing normal and healthy activities....he doesn't feel like he's going crazy.....is he making too much of this....? or is it like a few of you have said..."it just the mushies man" he is saying it does not feel like "just the mushies man" anymore it is something way way different.

H.

Edited by Hunab Ku

theres been a few times were i have felt extreamly connected with other but in my opinon its is more that your all a bit more aware so you notice the same things and also i experiance a deeper understanding of poeple face expresion tone of voice and body language

i know what there gonna say it but i think its because of these things rather than any esp just more perceptive with the senses i already have

Edited by El Barto

Actually I'd like to hear about other peoples experiences and weather they think they have touched on any telepathic/ESP type experiences...there has been a sudden shift in the way my friend has been thinking lately and he finds it to be quite bizarre yet unavoidable...if that makes sense...he says he is feeling incredibly well and is eating really good foods of late...he also has cut back on smoking cigarettes....has been going for walks and taking his child to the duck pond a lot...genuinely doing normal and healthy activities....he doesn't feel like he's going crazy.....is he making too much of this....? or is it like a few of you have said..."it just the mushies man" he is saying it does not feel like "just the mushies man" anymore it is something way way different.

H.

Advice for your friend:

I'd say don't doubt yourself, or your experience. Keep exploring yourself and your experience in whatever way feels right for you.

If you know that it feels real, let that be enough to validate it. No one is in a position to tell you otherwise.

My advice would be to go deeper into these 'bizarre' experiences with confidence that they are real experience. Consider that the idea of what is 'real' and what is not real has an awful bias towards material existence for the Western world view, at Large. However i would assume that almost everyone who has experienced powerful self reflections, transformations, healings, intelligence, understandings, and otherworldly beauty, from a profound psychedelic or entheogenic experience, does appreciate that there is so much more of life than the material jigsaw puzzle science offers. This is why psychedelics are still only a marginal field in the sciences, because its really diffucult to measure and quantify them in material parameters.

The quality of a psychedelic experience, i believe, can only be truely measured in an abstract sense by the individual have the experience.

Ayahuasca is often associated with telepathy, and given DMT's molecular similarities to its tryptamine sister, psilocybin, i would not be surprised if it would offer experiences of telepathy.

Often we only believe what we see, but sometimes its necessary to change what we believe, in order to see.

It has come to my attention that artificially grown cubes DO NOT give telepathic experiences....some experiments have concluded that only naturally grown fungi from nature will give the telepathic experience....artificially grown cubes etc only give the user a tryptamine trip with no connection to any form of telepathy...when mixed with subs etc it's still the subs that are giving the user telepathic experience...odd but that is the observation. Artificially grown have not come into contact with the earth bound myc network therefore they cannot carry any of the information from that network.

H.

A few years back i was getting into Lucid dreaming and Astral travel, This required me to meditate daily and to build up my creative visualisation. After a few weeks of this all i had to do was close my eyes and i could see flashing lights and sparks. Anyways at the peak of this i had a dose of cubies and lay down to try and induce a OBE (out of body experience) and Whoa ! I ended up having the most intense mental journey, I could write a book on the travels i experienced that night so i wont go into the details of it, but i will say that i came across a high tech machine called a "Soul cleanser" on a huge spaceship, I lay down on a belt and passed through the machine,A huge flash of brilliant blue filled my senses as it passed through my body,anyway to cut a long story short i woke up feeling so clear minded and energetic for days afterwards, friends even commented on the vibes that they were picking up from me.

I dont know if this experience fits into the ESP bracket, probably more "Self healing" but it is something i thought i should share, to this day i havent had anything close to what i experienced that night.

Yeh,

I recently took 5g of subs and 2g cubes and didn't trip.

Coming up to this, were some of the most unbelievable trips iv ever had. I never actually thought that communication with entities and times and spaces, or completion ego dissolution could ever be that clear.

My trips have revealed a larger variation than I ever thought was possible with the range of experienced phenomena. And, they were getting clearer and clearer.

The trip after the 'no trip' was bad. 2g kicked my arse, and re-affirmed what I knew.. which was that a persona can easily outgrow their preferred allie, and indeed should

In full and final confront, with the object of my search.. I realize that pretty colours, laughter and whatever has abosloutely nothing on the state of consciousness that some of these psychedelics are letting us preview.

What is ESP in comparison to knowing that you are GOD, the UNIVERSE and everything in it?

LOL. This idea of psychic phenomenon is BULLshit icing on the cake.. a few jingling bells that wake us up to ouor true nature.

Its only 'craziness', when you fixate or become dangerous in anyway, to anything or anyone.

Fuck knows if i'll ever share the core of my insights from tripping.. very few are ready to hear that in clear, direct and precise language.

Remember, most are still deeply plugged into their personal matrixs of illusions, and have vested interests in keepin things that way. This is perfect, and as it should be.

The majority of awakend ones, hang out together.

Ask the right questions, in the right places and many of these concerns will disappear forever.

Ahh, and this:

I would remember that there is no such thing as a trip. There is only the trip. And that's the trippiest thing ;)

One more thing:

every human sense organ has some semblance of an input and output, except for 'sight'.. We can create or perceive feeling, sound, smells and tastes.. but not yet easily 'sight' or 'visual output'

The single most incredible esp phenomenon, that i've experienced, that I would still like to consciously, and in 'waking state' master, is that ability to project mental images outside of myself (eg. onto a wall) for others to visually interpret.

haha, don't tell anyone that shit is possible without drugs. Itl be our secret :P

I finally understand that it is only the unending, ever-new calm and abiding peace that can shadow all other temporary measurements and pre-occupations. This is what the yogis, buddhists and martial artist have been saying for thousands of years- about not chasing the 'siddhis'.. about not being distracted by the 'powers'..

Nothing is true

Anything is permitted

It has come to my attention that artificially grown cubes DO NOT give telepathic experiences....some experiments have concluded that only naturally grown fungi from nature will give the telepathic experience....artificially grown cubes etc only give the user a tryptamine trip with no connection to any form of telepathy...when mixed with subs etc it's still the subs that are giving the user telepathic experience...odd but that is the observation. Artificially grown have not come into contact with the earth bound myc network therefore they cannot carry any of the information from that network.

H.

This is a nice theory, but appears to me as illogically illogical to say that a mental experience needs such a very specific physical base. There are differences between wild and cultivated, but id hardly say that this was it. imo there is another whole added dimension to working with your local plant teachers. If a 5g artifically grown cubensis trip didnt have me existing in all times and places at once, I might agree that they don't give telepathic expriences. But they do, and even more than that.

That might be another good thread topic. local vs international vs grown vs cultivated

Edited by G*P

This is a nice theory, but appears to me as illogically illogical to say that a mental experience needs such a very specific physical base. There are differences between wild and cultivated, but id hardly say that this was it. imo there is another whole added dimension to working with your local plant teachers. If a 5g artifically grown cubensis trip didnt have me existing in all times and places at once, I might agree that they don't give telepathic expriences. But they do, and even more than that.

That might be another good thread topic. local vs international vs grown vs cultivated

i agree G*P

Hunab, does your 'artificial cubies = no ESP' theory have any basis in consensual reality or is it just what you've experienced?

i agree G*P

Hunab, does your 'artificial cubies = no ESP' theory have any basis in consensual reality or is it just what you've experienced?

Just what I have experienced...I mean no telepathy had ever occurred till I started with subs...cubes have always given acid/DMT like trips...nothing of real importance or deepness but with subs they are something way different...they have been in contact with earth and have had a long time connection with the history of this planet....now how that translates into telepathy I don't know, but I tell you it is so extraordinary and happens every time it's hard not to believe it in my mind...I encourage others to try and trip harder and use this fungus to open your sense's wide open...perhaps I am more receptive to this ...I've been obsessed with stuff since I can remember so I am open minded and can honestly really let myself go deep.

Also that's not to say that naturally found cubes couldn't work with telepathy either ...it's just my experience and a theory at the moment...it makes sense in my mind is all...just trying to figure it all out and use my brain to expand my conscience more.

H.

another link people may be interested in..

http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/Alice_A._Bail...ric_Vehicle.pdf

Fuck it, here I go....I once had a double dipped purple OM tab(we smoked almost half an ounce also) with two other mates on a beach of whom Id tripped with on a few occasions before, we too experienced shared thoughts. We had the same music going round and round in our heads, then this purple mesh dropped down around us that kind of held us in a spot on the beach, at that point I looked to the stars and fell instantly and momentarily in love with them

(the stars not my mates!), from there I could see love coming from the stars as perfect. In this realm there was something supremely heavenly about it and sentient beyond my comprehension, it was literally like when you fall for your first great girlfriend my heart was racing(I know it sounds like the Mighty Boosh or something!)I felt as if a host of angels were looking down at me sending thought mixed with feeling, I know how corny that sounds and on second though the name, 'Angels' dirty's the concept with earthly dogma or stigma.

As it was showing me these things and exposing me to a comfort I had not yet been able to comprehend let alone imagine, it felt as my soul was being sucked up into the heavens, as this happened I could also feel the misery of the Earth below me,'just like this Neural network" you speak of I was attached to peoples thoughts and feelings, it were as if the compound weight of all the discord on our planet was some kind of rut of negative childish unavoidable shit,there was other info that I also found hard to grab as it was moving so fast, as this realisation happened The sensation was reversed as quickly as it begun, I was back to my normal trip state and then dealing with American indian motifs and serpent visuals and a anxious feeling of bad trip nature(I acutually felt I might be dying or going insane), then the sun rose and I was out the other side. That trip changed my life, Ive also noticed awareness of others thoughts and vice versa before. My mates cited that as one of the heaviest trips theyd ever had, but none said they had an experience matcing my star bit, the mesh and irritating and at time glorious music stuff yes tho, there were also vibes of something hanging around before the star bit, things like having a feeling like theres someone standing right in front of you but no ones there, then you look behind your mate whos walking behind you and he stops in his path feeling like hes about to run into a pole, yet we were in an open space,at the time I hid my reaction to this so as not to wreck my chance on checking my mates experience. At the end of the day I was on drugs, but they are powerfull! Maybe us humans also are powerful and we just dont know how to use it or why...

Experimenting/writting down is good as to try to quantify etc...

Edited by dood

i have noticed that that when in a group that have all consumed subs evan when they havent all had them at the same time they can be hit with waves?? at the exact same time

Edited by mardybum