The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
gomaos

Brisbane EB Group RIP, wake up

BUMP

Anyone going to goms tomorrow if thats still alright?

Well this thread is very interesting... One of the reasons I have not been up for putting effort into the "Brisbane EB Group" is overall lack of enthusiasm for doing things. Seeing as though I have posted information about an Entheogen/Ethnobotany Gathering for FREE that is occuring only a couple of hours from Brisbane one would think there would be a little bit more interest. All i can say is that if you want something to happen in your own backyard then make it happen, be part of it.

IMO I think maybe theres a chance a lot of the brisbane crew are a little caught up wiht the camping trip next week and EGA06 next month to be thinking about investing more time and money into another event right now however Im sure there will be a lot more interest in the near future tho. I know Ill be trying to get out there if I can.

So how come you havent put your hand up for the camping trip Mesq, I for one would love to see you there, I think we may have already met already at the last EB, so along with mine there will be some other frinedly faces you know.,

Anyhoo, get your party pants on and come on down, Ill send you the details in the days to come.

Although I haven't expressed my interest to date I am interested in the event you mentioned mesq.

I second andy suggestion that it would be great to have you at the camping trip and offer a free ride down.

I think it is the camping trip which has led to less enthusiasm for the recent meet at gomaos, at least in my case as I have to forgo working on the weekend ( the most lucrative time ) next week so I was very reluctanct to miss out this weekend.