The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
courage

New creator beings

Ok, thanks Courage. I can now see and understand your original question ("If there are creators on the earth what are they doing and how can they move past their inclination towards self identification?") from your viewpoint.

So, if you have the belief that the original thought was imperfect, then the answer to the above question is that they can't. If One believes that they are created from imperfection, then they then are imperfect themselves, hence they must strive to be better, good, or perfect. Thus they are always needing to self-identify in order to know that they are progressing towards this goal. The goal will be unattainable...

Can I ask what it was that led you to your discovery that the creator is not perfect and the error was unforeseen?

My belief is that it is all perfect just as is. We are born perfect, everything we do is perfect, the good and the bad lead to expansion. Enlightenment is Here, Now. We don't need to do anything but stop and realise it... Inside you there is always an unchanging spark, an essence that carries on unperturbed by the trappings of 'life'. Light and Darkness need to co-exist for their to be any experience. There can be no evolution if the seperate parts of Source (us) have no choice. Life would be rather mundane.

"I can guarantee you those who gave themselves over are not going to enjoy where their learning takes them." - I agree with you, but only in the short term. It is the "not enjoying" where they are that will led them to seek change. That learning will lead to expansion. We have all learned from our mistakes, big and small, and always to our own benefit, though it may take some perspective to realise it. Always propelling us forward in our evolution. The realisation that everyone is only ever doing things to make themselves feel better is an important one. Murder, rape, war, whatever, these things were always done for the perpetrator to feel better, so take a second to think about how bad their situation must have been to see these things as an improvement from where they were.... How the victim happened to be in these situations is a co-creation too, and I have had to realise these things in order to be able to heal my traumas from repeated torture and sexual abuse in my childhood.

• Like 2

re plant light: again this is not something I can comprehend but what I have gathered pushing myself out there. imagine being the creator of all and seeing your reflection in everything created. It's quite an isolating and self identified feeling for ones entire existence to be based on ones 'self'. So from this thought imagine an attempt to create a replica of ones self in order to explore and enliven ones own experience. Except in this intention a being who is also self identified and sees itself as the centre of everything is created and inevitably separated from original source. Make sense?

from my perspective the cleanup involves the learning of what has taken place and re establishing that original intention in unity - a family of creator beings in oneness. This is what I believe The Creators intentions are. I hope that answers your question

---

Re mountain goat: I would disagree I feel the energies we are receiving are moving us out of self identification and into a higher oneness where we still maintain aspects of individuated consciousness

Sure thing I learnt from here: www.pfcn.net and did my own investigations over several years

In regards to learning through polarity I would ask if you have had the experience of learning without darkness in order to arrive at a comparative conclusion

• Like 1

Perfect or imperfect is simply a matter of perspective. A completed and jumbled Rubik's cube are merely different ways of looking at the same object through our human understanding of time. A plant experiences existence on a different timescale to us. Different stages in its growth could be looked at in isolation and considered 'imperfect' or 'perfect', but ultimately it is the same plant, and any conception of perfection is in the eye of the beholder. Perhaps we need to stop trying to anthropomorphise our concepts of a creator. Perhaps we are merely fragments of the creator at a single point in its journey, we are the jumbled pieces of a Rubik's cube. Looking at ourselves or this world from this limited viewpoint, it is easy to fall into the trap of judgement of what is perfect or imperfect. Maybe it's all just part of an infinite journey in a constant state of becoming...

So yeh.... It's not about what you perceive, but how you perceive it.

• Like 2

Well you do have my apologies for the projections that come across in my work. I'm just doing my best to share what I have learnt with the cards I have been dealt, as we all are.

Something I am also learning through doing this is that a true protection (or exchange) lies in the act of surrender to another. (Do take this advice at your own risk)

P.S. Best wishes from John

Edited by courage

Well you do have my apologies for the projections that come across in my work. I'm just doing my best to share what I have learnt with the cards I have been dealt, as we all are.

Something I am also learning through doing this is that a true protection lies in the act of surrender to another.

P.S. Best wishes from John

Why apologize? You expressed your personal opinions in a non-confrontational manner, open to discussion with others

And protection is only concievable when one percieves an 'other'. When there is no 'other', there is no concept of protection for there is nothing to be protected from.

• Like 2

Because that is my surrender. And surrender is the creational pathway of the true higher oneness.