The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Subaeruginosin

Jealous Slander

lol...you are such a piece of work

I was raised to cut the heads off things that had venom

I wasn't fucking with you Jabez, just trying to get to the root of the what's going on here.

You need to forgive those people for their misgivings and get on with life.

If Dad is really that bad then maybe Mum just bent to conform so she didn't snap.

Seriously mate forgive your Mum and let yourself get past it and heal those old scars.

If your Dad was/is that bad then you need to forgive him for your own sanity. People are what they are, we can't make them better people but we can improve ourselves.

Sometimes their misgivings are karmic lessons that only come around once in a 100 lifetimes. It's your choice how you deal with that Karma.

fuck mum and fuck dad.

hate can be healthy................ IF you use it for good.

your half way there subby, you acknowledge they were less than they shoulda been.

now you gotta manage the anger and channel it to positive thinking, sure still fucking hate them, just do it sensibly

all you can do now is be better than they were/are

how you gonna hate them forever if you become a drunk and fuck out at 50?

counselling is good, as self management only works for so long.

there are limits to what you can do for yourself.

and it hurts to write it.........Sally is right, the only way forward is to forgive, never forget, but it is possible to forgive.

admittedly im not there yet and am unsure if i will ever be, i wanna kill every cunt always...........

Just to paraphrase pimento's post above ^

Forgiveness is not for them - it's for you so you can move on and grow.

I like the psychoanalytical perspective of the last few posts... This thread is really something..

I dont know if I could forgive a person that has been very mean/abusive/rejecting to me, even if it were my dad. Perhaps if they themselves tried to tell me they're sorry there would be a start...

sub, man you send out a really reppelent scent.. ungrateful scent..

I am one of the biggest egoists I ever met, and I tell you:

being the centre of the world isn't fun if the whole fucken world hates ya or think you're an arrogant prick.

If the poison you struck was unjust and arrogant, then its coming back at ya

and if not, then the "empty vessel" quote is next.

we're social monkeys, cant change that!

OP alleges he's well into his 30s and still blaming mum and dad

Fer fucks sake, I hope he's out getting help and not wasting time enjoying all the attention he's getting

I like the psychoanalytical perspective of the last few posts... This thread is really something..

I dont know if I could forgive a person that has been very mean/abusive/rejecting to me, even if it were my dad. Perhaps if they themselves tried to tell me they're sorry there would be a start...

sub, man you send out a really reppelent scent.. ungrateful scent..

I am one of the biggest egoists I ever met, and I tell you:

being the centre of the world isn't fun if the whole fucken world hates ya or think you're an arrogant prick.

If the poison you struck was unjust and arrogant, then its coming back at ya

and if not, then the "empty vessel" quote is next.

we're social monkeys, cant change that!

you've changed mutant. i don't feel heckled on anymore.

maybe one day subby can be like you, find his niche, perfect the art of combining alcohol with pot, and be a greek man.

OP alleges he's well into his 30s and still blaming mum and dad

Fer fucks sake, I hope he's out getting help and not wasting time enjoying all the attention he's getting

Firstly, I turned 32 a month ago, that's not well into your thirties by my definition.

Secondly, I don't spend much time these days thinking about, or blaming my parents for anything, I wasn't even the who brought them up. Someone found some old threads of mine, where I was incredibly bitter with my old man at the time, because I was living out of my car, well he was giving everyone he knows a free ride and had multiple properties I could have been staying at. All because he's bitch wife (who's only 7 years older than me) has always had an issue with me, I got left in the cold. That would make anyone bitter.

My parents are actually the only people I make any real effort with on a social level these days.

Also, I don't seek yours or anyone else's symphony and in reality, I go out of my way to not be noticed or receive attention from people. Why would I need help? I prefer to be alone and think differently to others, so what? I'm no danger to myself or anyone else.

Personally darklight, I've been reading your posts for years and I find you to be kind of a bigot with a very big chip on your shoulder, but you hide your petty bitterness, with an act of being more superior and enlightened than everyone else outside of your little circle. Maybe its you who needs some therapy?

you want a piece of someone I am happy to bring it

I am so fckn tired of seeing you shit on people

you want a piece of someone I am happy to bring it

Anger management classes dude, get on to it.

didnt work son, I'd show you if you were here with your attitude

contribute something to this place.....I fckn challenge you

good people dont need to get caught up in your self centered vortex

Firstly, I turned 32 a month ago, that's not well into your thirties by my definition.

Secondly, I don't spend much time these days thinking about, or blaming my parents for anything, I wasn't even the who brought them up. Someone found some old threads of mine, where I was incredibly bitter with my old man at the time, because I was living out of my car, well he was giving everyone he knows a free ride and had multiple properties I could have been staying at. All because he's bitch wife (who's only 7 years older than me) has always had an issue with me, I got left in the cold. That would make anyone bitter.

My parents are actually the only people I make any real effort with on a social level these days.

Also, I don't seek yours or anyone else's symphony and in reality, I go out of my way to not be noticed or receive attention from people. Why would I need help? I prefer to be alone and think differently to others, so what? I'm no danger to myself or anyone else.

Personally darklight, I've been reading your posts for years and I find you to be kind of a bigot with a very big chip on your shoulder, but you hide your petty bitterness, with an act of being more superior and enlightened than everyone else outside of your little circle. Maybe its you who needs some therapy?

why........why you tease me

and I reiterate....you are so owned

and I reiterate....you are so owned

So who exactly do you think I'm "owned" by, bigfella?

Personally, I think you just need to take a deep breath and count to 10.

You need to lighten up, anyone would think I fucked your women, the way your carrying on.

thats the spirit...your not man enough to fuck my woman....she would laugh at you so hard