The Corroboree
incognito

Breaking bad last season

The blue is just a thing for the show. Its possible that something he does creates a blue impurity though. A little colour goes a long way so having less then 1% is not a problem :)

I liked the first season, the science was pretty good- well good enough for me to be amused. I did have to shake my head at that HF bath though :)

I will probably just read a plot spoiler as I dont get that great internet and no TV here. Honestly I felt it was all down hill since the first season so I figure this one isnt worth my time.

Pipedown teo!! Grrr u all suck

Im guessing that if anything the colour would likely be red or yellow? like Ox blood?

Thats true,, it doesnt take much to give a tinge of colour but, but. lol..

Like I said, I love the show. Been a major fan of the show since the first episode aired on Foxtel.
Nothing is perfect though.

Ill chuck it on again now, see what I missed.

Edited by AndyAmine.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just watched it again, The Euro woman walks into the carwash and speaks to Walt.

She says "Its 68% and falling, I knew there would be a drop in quality, but this is not what I agreed to'

He says' Thats not my fault, I left you in charge of a fully viable operation, the rest was up to you'

She says 'Just give me a week at most, call it a tutorial' (asking Walt to go back and re-train the lab monkeys)

Doesnt that mean he left her and her lab monkeys with his super recipe for a large payout? (or an on going one, Im not sure)

Edited by AndyAmine.

Assuming he is making all D enantiomer through a stereoselective reduction, potentially she could be saying that its no longer enantiopure now its 68%. Perhaps they are not cleaning the equipment so well :)

Id expect it to look a little yellow, though it doesnt look like they recrystallise it more so melt, pour, solidify then crack it up? With the way they do it (not recrystallisation) the impurities would be everywhere so potentially it will be very colourless. Who knows :)

Great show. Even people who don't necessarily enjoy the story can still appreciate the talented actors and the amazing character development throughout the series.

I really hope they don't kill or imprison Jessie (he's my favourite).

In comparison to the rest of the show, they are pretty minor holes especially compared to most other shows involving drugs.

I find it fun to think and talk about though.

In interviews Cranston has Sao they didn't want to make it that factual the processes for obvious reasons

• Like 1

Interesting, thanks Incog.
Thats makes sense because they swapped to a mostly new writing and production team after the first season was cut short by a writers strike. (and almost never made it passed season 1)

Here is something I thought you guys may find interesting.

The Mythbusters BB Special!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO7bEmbodDE

• Like 1

Skyler will have Walt killed is my tip.

I also hope hank doesn't get killed he's one I my favourites. He's funny as hell and has been a big supporter of Walt and his family.

Mythbusters breaking bad special haha definately have to watch that :)

Badgers star trek script featured in the another angle radio show on 2ser sydney yesterday! Was over the top of some spacy old sounding trip hop and worked excellently :)

the mythbusters special was pretty interesting.. Would be nice to know what the "special sauce" was. Not that i have a body to get rid of :wacko: . Just nice to know details in full.

the mythbusters special was pretty interesting.. Would be nice to know what the "special sauce" was. Not that i have a body to get rid of :wacko: . Just nice to know details in full.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piranha_solution

Good find Blowing. :)

Reminds me of the days when 'Pink Champagne' was the ducks nuts in the Melb scene and commanded a higher price than regular meth/speed, the tell tale sign being that it was light red to pink.

So, of course dealers started adding some food dye to there gear to give it some colour.

Ive heard/seen in plenty of docos/news/movies that marketing is used a lot in the US with drugs, like crack is often sold under different names like Scorpion, Suicide, 187 or whatever with a logo on that bag but they also use colouring and flavouring to differentiate the gear and the source. (they dont seem to care about the fact that it is an identifying mark, but whatever)
So it doesnt surprise me that there is some blue crystal going around, haha

Edited by AndyAmine.

******SPOILER ALERT*****

the ending of BB is obvious, the cia gets a hold of the blue meth recipe and weaponises it making it super addictive and introduces a zombification bio-agent. that's why walter white has a beard he's rocking around in a post apocalyptic zombie hellhole. this is actually the second spoiler: WHERE THE ZOMBIE VIRUS FROM THE WALKING DEAD COMES FROM. there not actually zombies on twd there actually crack heads permanently tweaking from weaponised zombie-crank. why do you think the shows are on the same channel? BB is actually a prequel to twd.
  • Like 2

that would be an interesting ending, would mess with a few peoples minds

Edit: thanks for that at0m. Nice little read.

Edited by bromo-fantasy

Skyler kills Walt

:P

1000257_622251867818963_1904427327_n_zps

• Like 1

dRursv0.gif