The Corroboree
whitewind

Bag out yer boss

I was just talking to my supervisor and he was raving on about some famous landscape architect who could visualize a design in his mind, he could imagine what it was like walking through the gardens and see what things looked like from all aspects.

Apparently this is an incredibly special ability but I personally use it a lot when working with existing gardens and thought it was a fairly common ability. Am I wrong or can I use this to declare that someone in his capacity should be able to visualize what's going to happen to a view when trees get tall?

I will admit that my design skills are lacking in the area of creativity and boring plant species, but I'm not going to try and get a design supervisors job so it doesn't matter.

describe what yer boss looks like so I can visualise giving performing non consensual bum sex on them = )

• Like 2

boy that visual sure sounds terrible

• Like 2

My boss is okay can't bitch, except for when he doesn't agree with my ideas, then "comes up" with my ideas at the next morning toolbox.

I need praise to be dedicated, but he's not that big on that. He needs to at least fuken thank me for a job well done!! - that's my only bitch but otherwise he's pretty cool, leaves me alone unless he's had a bad day and needs a whipping boy, but I try not to cop his shit as I know i do a good job :)

*deleted my post...negative energies consuming me haha*

Edited by gtarman

my boss is no longer i told him to get fuked on friday !! he is a spoilt third generation farmer full off $$$ and doesnt give a fuk bout his workers <> the weak cunt had nuthin when i ripped it up him lol tha sum day i quit the boys played cricket with his custadapples in the far block 4 a hour hahah 3 aussies and 2 poms,, ashes baby<> fucken poms won hahahah i have put up with this cunt for 4 fuken years!!! i feel good now with no stress and no money hahahaah

• Like 1