The Corroboree
THCixx420

Lophophora Spp. seeds for sale

<shuts mouth for once>

Edited by mr b.caapi

no different to any zoo THC, some animals you can look at all day...others you walk straight past. But there are a few that could do with polishing up their etiquette, but it is the minority. Piss me off you get cut off approach works for me......

As someone that was about to make a considered approach, its a bit disappointing. But its your decision THC.

• Like 5

I'll go about this a little more professionally given all the good stuff going on here.

I'll finish off the price list with photo's. From memory all but two of the newest seeds have an acompanying image.

This should cut down time, questions and assholes.

I'm going to ditch this thread now and start another thread when the price list is ready to be emailed to those interested.

• Like 2

60 localities and someone has taken pictures of all of them and they are all quite different. I'll sort pictures of the actual mother plants for you lot soon.

$40 for 100 vojtechii seeds from me. Not 120euro like Kohres. I wonder where Kohres get their seeds from?

Where else but Kohres has such a big range? Me for one and plenty of swedish and czech growers. Kohres is nowhere near the best supplier - prob just the only ones you found who will post to you.

My seeds come from 2 good friends. I sell and distribute their seeds for them. I'd give you their websites but the last person I showed where they came from tried to take over for himself. Thats why I'm hesitant to share too much info here. I will get photo's up of their plants though.

Thank you for this post and your clarifications on the seeds you are (were) offering. I think maybe if you'd said something along those lines with your initial seed sale post a lot of confusion and suspicion could've been avoided, at least for me anyway.

^^^^Mate after just reading my emails, PMs and reading through the last couple threads I made you can all bang it. This was a good legit offer that is now longer available to this forum. I don't care for or need the extra crap in my life the vojtechii auction has created for me or this shit about a seed list. Quick sales was all I was after and given the season for seeds kicks off again in March where they are grown I really don't need the extra work involved in sending out small packets of 20 or 50. I'll stick to selling them by the gram to people who actually have the money to pay for the seeds.

I'll get out seeds to those who have paid up but after that no more. SAB store owner person if you want the reamaining 2012 stock 25K seeds hit me up.

I would like to offer you my sincere apologies for most likely being the root cause of the shit storm of PM's & emails you've had to wade thru since questioning not only your sources but also the huge diversity of species.

You're in a very unique position, representing your grower friends in getting their seeds spread far and wide and as such would probably have the means to indirectly share their knowledge with SAB.

By all means, please do post up pics of these plants whenever you get the chance, and please do continue to contribute to the knowledge base here.

• Like 8

Hi THC, could i please have a copy of your seedlist when it is ready to be emailed out?

I will PM my email address if thats okay with you.

Thanks

^^^ Why e-mail..?

Can't thc just post the list here..?

I didn't think It would be right using this site as my online store. I'm in the process of changing my own website from selling import cars to plants and seeds.

Zelly.... no problems from you mate. What you have said has been fair and my reason for sorting the pictures and list.

Also,

I know a few of you are overseas. Some of you will be better off if seed comes direct from the growers. Price range for 100 seeds is between $8 and $15 depending on rarity + shipping.

Shipping is $6 for up to 500 grams. $16 registered.

Bulk seed is 3,000+ seeds in multiple lots of 1K seed bags. Not 3K+ in bags less than 1K seeds. If there is lots of work involved = List price, no discounts.

portion bags $3-$15 depending on rarity of seed + shipping.

3K+ seed pricing is by enquiry only and subject to bullshit filtering. Rarer seeds like the vojtechii are not available in lots larger than 20 as I don't wan't one person to have a monopoly and resell at very high prices.

I'm halfway through getting the pictures onto the list and I hope to have it finished today.

• Like 6

I didn't think It would be right using this site as my online store. I'm in the process of changing my own website from selling import cars to plants and seeds.

u could always use the "classifieds" section man... :wink:

• Like 3

u could always use the "classifieds" section man... :wink:

Im up to 30 pages in the price list. Might be a bit big.

• Like 3

Hey THC. What an absolutely thourough and awesome collection & great price.
I am the first one to put my hand up madly, but like others, am also inquisitive to see photos, as if you can be as thorough as possible, I have no doubt you have just become the corroboree's new source of loph seed.

I can't see an issue with offering them direct here, as you offer large enough sales, that if Torsten thinks your undercutting him hard, he can buy your bigger allotments, and resell them to the community in 100 packs etc at a profit, which would certainly have to rival his current RTI / profit margins.

Maybe start a new thread with the photos? either way....what a score for Aus! ++ for you!

• Like 1

This is not my collection of seed or one persons collection of seed. It's a co-op.

I'm not doing this for profit. What I pay is what you pay plus postage. I get a kick back of a few stray packs of seed and things for a job well done. All of which I sow or plant out for the future. If shops or individuals want to buy bulk they can - but if I see a 400% price increase then no more for them from me. That's not the spirit of this plant in my opinion. I hope there is a flow on in price reduction and an industry booms for the better of all collectors. I'd like for what you see happening in Europe and overseas with prices and many excellent specimen plants to begin to happen over here in the next few years. I know there are many capable growers out there. I hope greed doesn't win the day.

Onto sales...

I'm trying to get to everyone but I have been swamped with purchases. There are still a heap of unopened PM's in my inbox and emails that I'm not going to look at until I have assessed remaining stock levels and have sent out everyones orders who has paid up.

For the time being can you hold off on any more PMs with requests.

I will get back to the ppl who have already PMd first and then make a future post for everyone else when I have got everything in order.

I though it would take months to get low on seeds not days!!! Thanks heaps guys! Happy growing!

• Like 7

Still putting the price list together. Waiting on half a dozen photos. Below are some teasers,

post-12252-0-88096300-1362163674_thumb.j

post-12252-0-28519500-1362163679_thumb.j

Images with permission S.L.

post-12252-0-88096300-1362163674_thumb.jpg

post-12252-0-28519500-1362163679_thumb.jpg

post-12252-0-88096300-1362163674_thumb.jpg

post-12252-0-28519500-1362163679_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

:drool2:

• Like 1

also a beautiful big Kalanchoe beharensis in pic#1

i think i need to go change my under those pictures are amazing!

wanting seeds so bad. (drooooll) :drool2:

I've almost got this all sorted. Way more work than I thought lol

• Like 5