The Corroboree
nabraxas

Another bath salt zombie

6 June 2012

A homeless man high on drugs and drunk on Four Loko growled and tried to bite off a police officer’s hand after he was arrested for disturbing customers in a Miami fast food restaurant.

The incident comes just two weeks after Rudy Eugene chewed the face off a homeless man in Miami. The frenzied 18-minute attack only ended when police shot Eugene dead.

In this new case, Brandon De Leon, 21, repeatedly banged his head against the patrol car’s Plexiglas and yelled, ‘I’m going to eat you.’ Both De Leon and Eugene are believed to have been under the influence of a potent drug, known as bath salts.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1x4toHnzV

It's real. Zombies are coming out ov the closet, they'll be wanting equal rights soon...

Edited by nabraxas

Far out! The USA needs to do something about the bath salt situation, like placing a blanket ban on all synthetic stimulants.

& another:

Now, a similar case over the weekend in Lafayette Parish.

"During the attack, the suspect bit a chunk of the victim's face off," said Scott Assistant Police Chief, Kert Thomas.

Police say 43-year-old Carl Jacquneaux knew the victim, Todd Credeur, and was upset over a domestic issue. Credeur declined an on-camera interview, but told KATC he was working in his front yard when Jacquneaux showed up at his house and attacked him. Credeur said he was shocked when Jacquneaux bit him on the face.

Sheriff's deputies said Jacquneaux was clearly under the influence of some kind of drug. A friend of the victim said she believes he was using bath salts, a drug police said can cause a state of excited delirium and dangerous behavior.

http://www.katc.com/news/violent-attack-in-scott-man-accused-of-biting-off-chunk-of-victim-s-face/#!prettyPhoto[gallery]/0/

Far out! The USA needs to do something about the bath salt situation, like placing a blanket ban on all synthetic stimulants.

yes, because we know prohibition works so well......

Am I right in thinking that these zombie baths salts are not of the methylone/mepherone type they used to be, but rather contain a dissociative like the new ketamine analogues? These stories sound too much like the good old PCP zombies, so I would not be surprised if they are based on PCP/Ketamine/ketamine-analogues, or is it just that maericans are a bit more fucked up when they take happy drugs?

• Like 4

i just dont understand this drug watever it may be in these so called bath salts now

how the hell is it causing numerous people to be acting canibilistic wat the fuck is going on here

wat the hell is in this stuff

fair enough so many people looping out on it and watever but the fact theres so many people biting peoples faces off its a bit of a worry

I think it's all a marketing scan by the manufactures of the bath salts

myco, PCP did the same thing a few decades ago. The similarities of the recent event with PCP news in those days are quite freaky - especially the bits about people getting back to what they were doing [eating faces, robbing banks etc] after being shot. Mexamine belongs into the same family of compounds, and this has been pushed hard by the legal drugs vendors. I am just surprised they would put this into 'bath salts' rather than finding a new marketing name/angle for it. Maybe it should be sold as zombie powder ;)

• Like 1

If they didn't have prohibition the yanks wouldn't be trialling out all these fancy new weird drugs.

• Like 1

hahaha zombie powder definately seems to be a fitting name for it with all these stories

it just blows my mind that its making people eat... well people haha its insane

do we all have this canabilistic nature in us just waiting for the right drug to bring it out haha

scary shit

• Like 2

It could quite possibly be 5-meo-pcp.

• Like 1

Lets just hope this zombie doesn't make it to our shores!

Zombie powder* stupid phone won't edit

Paid you read the article all the "zombies" were on bath salts,cannabis, Xanax with a BAC of 0.2 or one of their friends or neighbors suspected them of being on bath salts.

There may be one person proven to be on said substances by way of blood test.

The rest is speculation and scare tactics.

Isn't this caused by MDPV?

Edited by ErraneousHerbalist

There may be one person proven to be on said substances by way of blood test.

apparently the miami zombie had undigested pills in his stomach so we'll find out soon enough i'm sure.....

zombie powder...lol...that will catch on

I think that there is indeed some cannabinoid blends over there with zombie branding (might want to re-think that now).

But I agree with T that it does sound an awful lot like stereotypical PCP bingeing. Took a few minutes to find it, but surely everyone had heard of Big Lurch?

...The victim was found in her apartment by a friend. Her chest had been torn open and a three-inch blade was found broken off in her shoulder blade. Tooth marks were found on her face and on her lungs, which had been torn from her chest. An eyewitness reported that, when Singleton was picked up by police, he was naked, covered in blood, standing in the middle of the street and screaming at the sky. A medical examination performed shortly after his capture found human flesh in his stomach that was not his own....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lurch

Yeah most have wondered about newer PCp types in bath salt from the obvious lack of susceptibility to pain like gun shots. If they just legalised the safer ones like eckies peace would reign supreme

• Like 1