The Corroboree
LikeAshesWeFade

Glaucine 99.1% (Yellow Horned Poppy extract) Glaucium Flavum

Hey guys just been looking into the Yellow Horned Poppy, Glaucium Flavum.

I've managed to come across a 99.1% extract on eBay, from the UK. Has anybody ever tried ordering this extract from overseas at all? And have you had any dramas/concerns with customs?

I am interested in this because they are claiming it has been discovered in a few London Underground party pills and they also are saying it can be used on incense for burning and is not for human consumption.

Any info would be greatly appreciated guys, Cheers.

LikeAshes

http://publicaddress...s/files/tga.pdf

this document says no scheduling of glaucine....but someone else may know better as this 2009 i think...all i could find on it with my laziness..

glaucine isnt listed here as a prohibited import either so perhaps it is allowed..someone with more knowledge may elaborate..

http://www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/ocs-treaties-compliance-prohibited-impexp-precursor.htm

Edited by applesnail

Imported some form kt botanicals a couple of months ago with no issues....never issues with their 'priority international mail' bags.

Thanks guys! I am finding the same information aswell, nothing that states they are scheduled in any way.. So I may go ahead and order just a 1g sample to see how it goes when blended with some incense for burning.

Edited by LikeAshesWeFade

Will do Roopey!

All went well! :)

post-8096-0-36744800-1336103478_thumb.jp

post-8096-0-36744800-1336103478_thumb.jpg

post-8096-0-36744800-1336103478_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

the plant, itselfe is very common in england, but aswell in some parts of australia.

probably grows here since 200 years!

it grows at the seaside, and seeds were transported within the ballast of ships..., like soo many other plants.

Inquiring "BUMP"......How did this extract go? would you recommend it?....does anyone know where I could get a good quality extract a little closer closer to home?

Edited by eatingsand

The extract went ok! I ended up selling it to another member who had more use for it. It all depends on what you need to use it for, as to whether or not I'd recommend it. Not sure where you'd be able to get it closer to home mate.