The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
jasemateau

black stone picture

technically this could be VERY hygienic. you don't actually rub the stone on your willy, but rather you wet your (clean) finger with (clean) water and then rub this on the stone and then on your willy. There is NO need for a second application, but even if there was then you could use another (clean) finger.

What if you're all out of clean fingers?

hehe

Mine are all sticky.

Originally posted by Benzito:

What if you're all out of clean fingers?

then you probably don't need the stone anymore :D

Torsten:

but rather you wet your (clean) finger with (clean) water and then rub this on the stone and then on your willy.

Note: Dont use the same finger for clitoral stimulation or you both might find yourself in a neverending anticlimactic situation

Does anyone know what the name of it is in chinese or thai? I mean i could go up to the medicine man and ask for toad cake to make my wang go numb. But i want to make it sound at least like i know what i am talking about. I've been walking around china town in bankok and there are heaps of medicine shops around, i am sure at least one would have black stone.

chan su

"love stone"

the lignocaine doesn't hurt

in the directions of the stud 100 schmere it sez no more than 10 sprays..............

i wonder if it hurts after this point?

i woulnt be leaving thailand with a substance you have to ask a shop owner if he has any under the counter.................

the intial stone was bought in a pharmacy on the counter next to some mints lol, in antigua

Heard a story on the net somewhere...

Apparently some guy went to Brazil (I think) and bought some cream or something to keep his dick hard for ages cos he wanted to have heaps of sex with the local women. He didn't obey the instructions and used way to much. Apparently his dick was still hard a couple of days later so he went to the doctor, who told him to make use of it while he still could because he wouldn't be able to get it up ever again.

Don't know how much/if any of this story is true, but I probably wouldn't go overdoing any product along these lines.

thats a tall story brother.

well anyways from experience black stone does'nt keep your rod hard after you have shot your load.

i think anyones cock would hurt like hell if it was full of blood for a few days, not to mention the girls girl

Originally posted by jasemateau:

in the directions of the stud 100 schmere it sez no more than 10 sprays..............

i wonder if it hurts after this point?

LOL, I don't think so. I mean, you can pile a whole load of cocaine or other xxxcaine on some skin and the only effect will be that you can't feel a thing.

I was just kidding anyway. Used sensibly this is pretty magic. It does need to come with MUCH more detailed instructions and warnings though

No wonder in america most people ERRONEOUSLY eat it to (not) get the aphrodisiac effect.

i woulnt be leaving thailand with a substance you have to ask a shop owner if he has any under the counter.................

And I wouldn't be bringing bufotenine through australian customs :P