The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Zarathustra

Anyone interested in wholesale premium Kratom, via a group purchase?

No one has paid yet, only Mr.Kratom

Also from this thread:

quote:

Cool, that should be enough time, then. You guys keep me posted if there are any changes, though. It's no problem if anyone needs to backout.

Thanks,

Mike, aka Mr. Kratom

Not only people from Australia were in on the deal, and it's still legal elsewhere.

[ 18. June 2004, 06:20: Message edited by: Idplugg ]

If I see more then...

mescalito:

Edit:I'm just sus about all this.

I see you've already edited your message, but - as idplugg said - nobody sent me any money, I paid for it all myself, upfront. And, also as idplugg said, not everyone in on the deal lives in Oz.

fyi.

Mike

Idplugg:

I am certainly looking forward to the quality report     :)  

Okay, I've tried it. I don't want to say anything definitive right now, but my initial feeling is that the stuff is not as strong as I was expecting.

Now, my expectations were based on the reports I've read on this board - so maybe my hopes were a little too high. Don't get me wrong, the stuff works fine, but I was anticipating better for the price. I need to reserve my final judgement until I've had a chance to compare it with a few other sources.

Speaking of which, do any of you have any Kavaman Kratom from an earlier purchase? And if so, could I buy some of it, or, alternatively, I could send a sample of mine. I want to confirm that what I have is at least as good as what he has been selling in the past.

Those of you with direct experience with Kavaman's Kratom, I would greatly appreciate it if you could summarize your experiences here, or via private message.

If I recall correctly, I believe one or more people have commented that Kavaman's Kratom smelled and tasted better than other sources. Well, mine does not smell or taste particularly great. Mine is powdered, I don't know if that makes a difference.

Anyway, feedback would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Mike, aka Mr. Kratom

All I can say is, that I tried kavaman's kratom when it first came here, and it was of excellent quality...

I only ever got to try his kratom extract once but that was also very good.

however, this year's harvest of my kratom tree, approx 3 years old, wasn't much weaker, if at all...

If I consume 60-100 leaves extracted, the effect would be just as strong as 10 gram or even more of kavaman's...

I don't know how the conversion from 10 gram to fresh leaves is, but yeah, late summer/autumn harvest from rifal clones is just about as good...

haven't had kavaman's kratom for a while, does he still have some? (My tree is out of harvestable foliage, it needs the little leaves)

The strength issue seems to be a common one with kavaman. He sent out heaps of samples of really potent stuff and then asked for larger orders. I know a few people who placed larger orders and they all said that the bulk shipment was well below the sample quality. I would think this is the case here too.