The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Μορφέας

Ciao ciao

SAB is a good forum for cactus and enthnobotany, and lots of ways to get yourself high. but more importantly are the medical applications of the various herbs plants and fungus that we have at our disposal, From learning about anti-angiogenesis compounds, to mushrooms for cluster head aches and leading to eye sight changes, to the powerful anti depressant abilitys of ketamine, this is the real knowledge that we should seek and study and share, Those with applications to help out others and ourselves. SAB has been a great source for learning and growing with this knowledge for myself but alas its time I move on.

Due to certain peoples bickering and personal dislike for me of those few from the lab, they have decided to be unfriendly and make me feel unwelcome and in conjunction with gaining all the knowledge I can from this forum, Iv decided to move on.

I hope you all the a healthy, generous life and may you all strive for the best you can be!

my thanks to Torsten!

Bye

post-2017-1186667410_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tepa

nah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nobody bows out they just dissappear!!!!!!!

i dun know why mature humans cant work out there problems or if not just ignore each other.

sorry to hear your not welcome or feel that way.

i dont understand the perameters of the issues. i have some issues with some crew here, but i dont mention them, nor do i respond to them.

oh well

its your choice.

good luck, kick butt!, and have fun doing it eh!!!!!!!

what happened? and who's that aboriginee on steroids? Is that Tepa?

Yep thats tep alrite. As you can see from the pic he is at the beach, this is where it all started when the sand entered teps vagina.

I hope you will be back Tep, sure there are some dickwads around these forums, but no more than anywhere else... btw, you look pretty awesome.

YEH PASSIVE YA DICKWAD.

I can assure you IB that there is a great deal more dickwads at SAB than any other forum, this is why people such as myself and dc can get away with being dickwads, yes dc, i have included you so you dont feel left out of the dickwad club. The more dickwads there are the better the place becomes. Its just when the dickwads are attacked by a big sand engulfed vagina that spews forth all sorts of foul rhetoric they get hard. As you do when you see a big sandy vagina.

The dickwads got so hard that poor lil tep was squeezed out of the lab and couldnt fit back in no matter what orifice he tried to enter. When he hopped on his scooter to leave a wheel fell off and that was the straw that broke the camels back apparently.

No hard feelings here, well, yes there is actually, really HARD.

I just realised who the secret grand master of the dickwad club is. Dc, why didnt you tell me?

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship: LMFAO!!!! :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Edited by Phosphene_Dream

PD, the dickwad comment wasn't meant for any particular person (well, maybe Shiva :P *joke*)... but maybe there are more dickwads here than elsewhere, I haven't quantified it... we need a poll I think.

I don't know what the whole thing with the sandy vaginas etc is and that's just the way I like it thanks... that really doesn't sound right. Just for the record, I don't like sandy vaginas *shudders*

The spell-checker on this forum is obviously monogamous, it doesn't recognize the plural of vagina.

Edited by IllegalBrain

this isn't any of my business.. so thats why i thought i'd read this

but if youve ever been to the shroomery... good luck diggin out anything useful there. your shovel just gets jammed up with dickwad blood and splatter. way more than here.