The Corroboree
Hagakure

Youtube vids

i am shure most of you will enjoy this one! share it with your friends id say.

B)

This might rival your popping dance vid ballzac.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W51pa8XIL8Y

This style of dance is quite popular in the melbourne dance clubs/scene.

cheers

This might rival your popping dance vid ballzac.

Hehe. Not quite, but still the best shuffling I've ever seen.

trent is back. at least one new vid (seems like same guy to me). not good that people write comments like 'trent is god'. trent is what you show your kids so they don't do drugs.

"what drugs... don't trent like?"

i guess i won't give it away.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

My bro reckons he saw the actor who plays 'trent from punchy' in a serious role in a aussie movie.....

It was on TV on SBS in melb last night, it was called 'Somersault'!!

Staring Abbie Cornish and he wasn't sporting the mullet.

yeah, that's mentioned in the article i posted above and there's a streaming video. it's about a guy who loses his son, then thinks he sees his ghost (or does) and just goes with it because he doesn't want to lose his son again. has to be a good chance that it's, fuckenn, trent, trent trent trent.

Looks like a completely different movie to me. Nick Boshier (the guy from 'Touching My Son') definately looks and sounds like Trent from Punchy. Was he only in Somersault briefly? Because Nick Boshier isn't listed on imdb in the cast. In fact, I wouldn't be suprised if the 'Touching My Son' interview was a fake as well. There is no mention of this Boshier guy or the movie on imdb. The title certainly sounds like a joke, and saying that it's being claimed that it's just a rehash of themes from 'Casper' and 'The sixth sense'...C'mon, that's gotta be a joke, especially with his response about how it really is different. His whole manner is a little theatrical in the interview, at first I thought that was just how he is, but I think it's a joke.

I just rewatched it. That whole thing is a joke for sure, hahaha.

hahaha, "Who's son can I touch. Is it mine?", hahahahahaha

And when he's asked about the poignant theme of imaginary child-abuse and he says that kids need to be taught a lesson, and normally you go home and beat your wife, but because he's a single parent he has to beat the kid.

Edited by ballzac

that's pretty funny. all will be revealed eventually.

seeing more comments around like "This guy is my new style icon though, he is definitely someone to follow."

i thought we geeks weren't as fickle and sheepish as the tv watchers but i was probably wrong.

Could all be promotion for a new TV show or something. If it is, it's pretty clever viral marketing. I normally wouldn't fall for stuff like that I don't think, but if a 'Trent from Punchy' TV show comes out, I will watch it for sure.

Edited by ballzac

"what drugs... don't trent like?"

hehe, thats my msg alert on my mobi.

Interesting story. I was dissapointed when i read that it was just an actor, my faith in the aussie drug fucked bogan was shattered. Although the vid of trent gettin harrassed by a few dudes in an alley somewhere looked real enuff.

I can only hope there is a trent tv program, it would go well with my trent tshirt haha.

"Get the fuck outta my shop"

Still cant find concrete proof that he was in it (somersault ) , but yeah, i'm still look'n, also my bro reckons it was only a small role and he is still dead certain it was him!!

But hey Ballzac, it is my brother were talking about hehehehe, he sees all kinds of stuff

If i find i will post

Now 4 my favorite quote "Scratchez caaaaaarz"

I don't doubt it. Does he know what the character's name was? It would certainly help us investigate. There are a lot of male actors without photos on imdb in that movie.

Ok this is a preview of the movie, he didnt actually get the actors screen name,

but it really looks like him!! he could be right, anyway he's on a couple of times in this preview

NOTE: Start really paying attention at the 10second mark he makes hes first apperance there is a few other scenes on youtube too

In he's great words "check it"

Are you talking about this guy?

Sam Worthington

It's not trent.

Edited by ballzac

Lol' :bong: yeah i see now, Looks like him though - Is sam realted to 'trent' then?

I'm right up to speed with my aussie actors

more of my favourites

The Onion: How Can We Make The War In Iraq More Eco-Friendly http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvz_xzaMvCQ

Fat Kid looking for a date http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=bsh64xchHPw

Kanye Hands http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=VpBDqtUEWcM

Miss Teen USA South Carolina 2007 with Subtitles http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=WALIARHHLII

pinky and the brain-brainstem http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=snO68aJTOpM

I have seen that before. There are three possibilities. Either he is really generating electricity using only his body, or he is tricking the camera crew, or the whole video is a hoax. As I don't see how meditation can cause a buile up of electric charge, I must assume that it is one of the latter explanations. This doesn't mean that what he's doing isn't healing though, but I'd always be skeptical until I see evidence.

Was looking for that recently but had been removed. Haha. I very close friend of mine works at VicRoads, and this audio is 100% legit. I can't believe the guy didn't just hang up on the customer after ten seconds.

Was looking for that recently but had been removed. Haha. I very close friend of mine works at VicRoads, and this audio is 100% legit. I can't believe the guy didn't just hang up on the customer after ten seconds.

Hope he passed the info on about the car (licence id ) to the cops with the audio. they would love that stuff :)