The Corroboree
_e_

Would you laugh at me....

PMSL, is that an original pic or was it touched up?

If a dodgy toasted cheese sandwich of Mary got $28,000 on ebay your dog has to be worth half a million.

Thanks for the thought calyx, but unfortunately it isnt my dog - it was a pickie I found in an email :( otherwise I'd be RICH!! :drool2: lol

Geez, after all this, I think we'll have finally worked out how many angels can dance on the head of a pin... :BANGHEAD2:

Jesus the Christ is one archeype for the Logos (see John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Logos, and the Logos was with God and the Logos was God"). He is one of the Masters but not the only one. And I hope we're all intelligent enough here to realise that no one is speaking literally about Jesus (even if they think they are) and we don't have to take anything to be meant dogmatically. To be honest, I'm a bit disappointed at how defensive and pedantic people have been getting in this thread. Man, haven't we moved on from the teenage anti-Christian angst? :ana:

And don't bring Bill Hicks into it either, dammit. He grew up in Texas, so he can be forgiven everything. He's ranting agaist 'Christians', not Christ. If you want to talk Christ, read the Gospels - Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Phillip, Thomas, Mary etc. - and read Thomas Moore and Joseph Campbell. You'll realise how universal all this shit really is. :crux:

And the primacy of felt experience tops it all.