The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
santiago

The most amazing accident on road produced by rain

This is simply pretty cool, whats happening.........can anyone explain?

from memory it might have rained very heavy, very fast, because a torrent of water in some conduit under the road has enough force to dislodge an enormous concrete "plug" in the centre of the road. as it dislodges the "plug" water spews out like a volcano. then i think the water recedes and then comes back in a similar sized explosion.

Its the tower of babel...

basically language was spewing out of a giant hole in the reality matrix in all directions, it died down for a bit whilst there were no humans but then they came back and the language started to spew again, i think the easterly spray sounds like ching chong changy, whilst the southern spray sounds all blah blah blahey, fairly evenly distributed though per volume of words... each word is a droplet and the surface of the road is the sounds coordinate...the guy in the car is me... i was trying to replace the plug i put on it ages ago, but i had to tell people that i blcoked it so it ended up unblocking...

i designed this system a long time ago to show people how to learn to communicate...apparently it wasnt a good thing though, cos as you can see i ran hard and fast away from the area when the words started to come back and drown me...

my car is the clicking sound coordinate made by the kalahari bushmen, took some engineering but it worked again after i fixed it...

alternatively the teenage mutant ninja turtles have turned on splinter and are having a battle with their superpowers in the sewers, splinter will win.

alternatively i am the king of the world...and i created this image with my imagination to use as a teaching tool for all you ninjas. It never really happened a trillion times.

alternatively the moon got to close to the earth and gravitated all the water out of the ground...

peace.

yep, i heard it was a combination of all those things

ninja-turtles.jpg

yep, i heard it was a combination of all those things

ninja-turtles.jpg

Thats what i heard too

just looks like high pressure from a flash flood in the sewer or a underground drain has built up enough to blow off the man hole cover. pretty crazy though, so much energy!

i like that cop that drives past at about the 1 minute mark......

(cop): 'everything ok sir, why have you stopped?'

(driver): 'a giant 20 metre tower of water has flooded my truck and i have just driven into the massive manhole cover which has been flung onto the road'

(cop): 'ok make sure you put out warning signs and you have a great night, bye now'

(driver): '????!!!!'