The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Francois le Danque

Ethnobotanical Reading

Okay I have fifty Angus and Robertson dollars. what book should i buy? maybe one of you wants to buy it (my voucher) off me.....that'd be good. $35. do it.

Edited by frank

The essential guide to psychoactive plants and their traditional uses is "Plants of the Gods" by Schultz, Hofmann & Rätsch. You should be able to get that for roughly $50. There are many other books that focus on various sub areas which you may become interested in enough to want books. Look in the books and journals section of the SAB shop for some ideas.

unfortunately angus and rob aren't fab for ethnobotany titles...but I've seen Huxley and other similar literature there. They'll also order stuff in for you, for a fee.

Don't sell your voucher man, books are great...I'm sure you can find something of interest, even if its not ethnobotanical. Next time you're asked what you want for B'day/Xmas gifts, maybe say amazon vouchers, they have everything...

yeah but the problem with vouchers is...they suck. they're just like money but you can only spend them in one place. and no i don't have a problem with books, it's just i have like 10 to read and another $20 book dollars to spend at another shop.

ok no disagreement

jus send me ur book vouchers then

anything the ease the $000' + dollar book defecit i have every year....

ther4es never a shortage of books. just one page, no one sentence, or one picture can be worth a 000 dollars