The Corroboree
Adrian

Spore Offer

I think Adrian consumed to many goodies at EA and is wandering sumwhere in the Grampians LOL :P :D But im still waiting for my spores and reagent kit

I don't think most of you understand the mammoth task of putting on a conference and how personally taxing it can be. It seemed a little silly of adrian to make this offer just before he was going to get snowed under with conference work, but then again he probably didn't know just what he was letting himself in for with EGA. Sometimes there is a bigger picture than just wanting your spores yesterday.

I am not criticising anyone - I'd just like everyone to take adrian's non-commercial efforts for this community into consideration.

Fair enough Torsten, I understand that it was a huge commitment on Adrians behalf and thats why I havent really said anything for nearly 2 months and I was jst asking for some communication, thats all...

I dont expect my order yesterday, jst some time in the near future and an idea of when that may be...

I agree - jokes aside, Earthpod has a good rep around the community, and community is what it is really about. In that case, waiting can only make the heart grow fonder... or something like that.. :P

Your right T i dont really understand how hard it would be to organise sumtin like this, was just chekin i guess wonderin wot was happenin i can undastand how he must still prolly b buggered though, sounded like ahuge event to me if only i couldve got there.

Yeh i wasnt having a go at Earthpod and Adrian at all, I know he does have a lot of things to do and organise and is a HUGE help :D in the Oz ethno scene, just making a reminder sorry T and Adrian if it came across the wrong way

I'll be heading into the hills this weekend with 2bee on a scouting expedition for a camping trip in the Otway Ranges the following weekend (anyone interested?).

Anyone who hasn't yet received their prints from earthpod, pm me and I'll take some for you. Not sure whether there'll be any A.muscaria left, but the seasons been a bit late here, so wouldn't be surprised.

cheers

ed

Way old thread btu was just wondering has anyone recieved their orders yet and am i the only one still waiting, jsuut wondering if somwethign is happening. Dotn mean to sound like im winging or anything.

Not received here mate - although I stopped the actual 'waiting' some time ago.

Another member helped me out instead. ^_^

What were you after?

I ordered a sub print and a A. muscaria print they cost a bit too thats y im still wondering whats happeneing otherwise i wouldnt be worried.