The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Dodie

Fuck!

Well after typing an heated letter I realised that I had gone a little too far being an ex slaught and wrote a few things that the general angry public shouldn't know. Sorta explained in detail how to decapitate someone with a 5 inch knife in under a second which I think is best to keep privilaged knowlege for societies benefit.

After all this i realise that i should say little more than FUCK THAT ASSHOLE GET HIM BACK!!!

Really in the criminal society u have to assume and take action on your assumptions because in my experiences 99% of cases its who u think it is.

If you would like some suggestions PM me I am literally an Encylopedia of Revenge just after thinking bout it I dont want the wrong ppl 2 know my tricks. However for a just cause such as this I'll open the vault.

If you want payment however and can somehow get ahold of his key card I can tell you an easy method to get the pincode then its a matter of charging whatever you please.

take care bro and get a camera installed on your cactii then u know everything that goes on about them and next time can front the assholes with the proof and a 12 guage

Guest Mexicali

That's why you gotta be careful who you trust....even Ceasar was killed by his best friend!

Showing off brings up jealousy in people and then follows envy. That's the last step before an actual evil act is committed.

It's the reason why no-one is permitted to visit my farm. The less people that know, the better. I keep the peripheral stuff at my place now and the trreasures are locked away :)

Once you get burnt once, you take precautions...I just hope most peeople in this forum learn from others' mistakes instead of having to suffer themselves ;)

Rogor cant be as bad as people make out

....unfortunately

its used in food production as in

dimethoate

for control of fruit fly

benlate would have been better but that shit is already banned

my condolenscences dodie

if you move or get a bad ass dog ill certainly help you ut with some cuts

Well i thought i might tell you guys i went and talked to the guys father last week.

Guilty as hell imo.

I soon as he saw us (2 mates came with) he asked what he could do for us. I said that i had a couple of cacti go missing and i would like to ask his son a couple questions. Without hesitation he quickly remarked "He didnt take them" even though i wasnt implying that.

He always looked away from us when he spoke ( we were not intimidating at all ) Tried to change subject a fair few times. HE knew of peyote and asked if i was growing any. Told me that his son has done Horticulture cert's and that he tried growing tissue culture and that he liked growing weird plants. His dad has got to be in on it to. He supposedly smokes alot of weed aswell, and just seems like a slimy mofo.

I have since moved my cacti closer to our house, i would also like to get an extra sensor light. Moved a pere into the walkway which him/they came from and plan on buying a greenhouse and making something aswell to house them.

I would love to get my hands on some razor wire and weld it underneath the lip of the pots so if someone tries to pick them up..

Iv had suggestions of writing "Rapist" and "Pedophile" on his fence...that would be lovely..

We do have a dog Rev, but hes a bit fat n slow and way too ppl friendly...thanks for the offer anyways.

I cant wait to move out of here, Iv been living in this place for about 15years and since then we've been robbed and had stuff stolen about 5-6 times..

Ah yep sure did. Said that it screws the liver..

He laughed at it kinda like "bullshit" But hopefully it was a kinda scared one :wink:

I told him about 3 times and each time the same laugh.

Fuck, maybe you'll just have to fire bomb his house :ana::uzi::wave-finger:

call the police. to consume a cactus is illegal, as we all know. if he still has it and its made up, its off to court we go.

lol i must say thats not such a bad idea, cept for some bad publicity

its shit i know and i hope u r getting the anger out of ur system

cos its no good inside

who and know why this happenned but it has

dodie i repeat my offer. when u move talk to me and ill lend you a hand

as p/helper used t say

dont resent

things will come full circle, whether you see or or not

and you may have your grief but other than that you may be a better person for being able to let it go