The Corroboree
black

acacia salicina

cooba (ACACIA SALICINA)QLD leaves burnt and ash smoked to produce drunkiness drowsiness or dropiness and finally a deep and lengthy sleep,does any one no about this

LOL Andy - what goes around comes around. Do you bear grudges ? :wink:

Acacia salicina is one of the main species used to prepare ash for chewing with pituri. I collected some wood in the pituri area and have made ash from it. I have tried the ash by itself with no effect.

Damn, now I wish I didn't let the leaf samples rot in the bag :rolleyes:

LOL Andy - what goes around comes around. Do you bear grudges ? :wink:

Me, never... LOL, seriously tho, I was jst joking, was feeling silly and couldn't help myself.

What Black thinks of me weighs very little on my mind. but I am a firm believer in "What goes around comes around" its been a recurring truth in my life for as far as I can remember.,

smoking of the semi dried leaves produced a some what drunkness state a litle uncomptable though ,any one no what alkaloids are present by the way ive just been spending some time in the desert and tried pituri ,wow that shit works ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooooh - a chance to use my xmas pressie - Australian Medicinal Plants.

Medicinal Uses: Bark soaked in water or boiled in water and the decoction used as a cough medicine by the Aborigines.

The ash has been used together with Duboisia Hopwoodii for chewing.

Active Constituents: Not Known - the ash is alkaline and helps release the alkaloids from D.Hopwoodii.

Not much help I suppose... blame Santa.... I do. :wink:

smoking of the semi dried leaves produced a some what drunkness state a litle uncomptable though

hmmm, maybe a cyanide buzz?