The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
prier

Australian Free Seed Ring Rocks

i ordered some brugmansia seeds last week some time and today they arrived, but not only was there the ones i had ordered but an additional 2 different varietys aswell. all for the cost of a cold coin. thanks so much, you guys are really doing a great thing.

i ordered some brugmansia seeds last week some time and today they arrived, but not only was there the ones i had ordered but an additional 2 different varietys aswell. all for the cost of a cold coin. thanks so much, you guys are really doing a great thing.

REALLY??!?!? SHIT MAN! I gotta get me one of those "COLD COINS". that must have been what did it. ive never seen one before.

LOL sorry man. just pokin fun. but what state did you order from? ive been wondering how the seeds rings have been doing since the Vic seed ring spring clean.

you've never seen a cold coin? man i thought they where pretty common. anyway they where from the melbourne seedring.

hehe don't get too excited, wait until they show signs of germination ;)

hehe don't get too excited, wait until they show signs of germination ;)

rofl, thats encouraging :P I best get my order mailed tomorrow ;)

...remember folks, seedring seeds are freshest/most viable when the seedrings are used alot... but before you drain the bank lemme get my order in first :bootyshake: