The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Agamemnon

Free give away of Eastern Bloc seeds!

OK. Not sure if this is kosher in this section, but I will always stand corrected (or moved!).

I have Just finished growing some really interesting tomatoes. The seed for these were passed on to me by a friend who visited Europe and in particular the former East Germany.

When she was sussing out a flea market there she noticed some seed on offer which were touted as grape cherry tomatoes. Yes they are definetely grape/footy shaped fruit!

What can I say? Ive been snacking on these babies in the tropics for a few months now, and they kick taste bud ass! ..plus they are non-hybrid.

Our grow season has finished here now, but for you southerners I guess its just starting. They are very prolific, rampant in growth, and the seedlings emerge with freaky looking purple fern like primitive leaves and branches, and later morph into normal cherry tomatoe like growth.

The first 15 people will get this seed posted free!

Just include your addy in a PM and I will post em off. Beside the warm fuzzy feeling I get for helping a community that has helped me very much, I figure I'm counteracting multinationals that have GM modified tomatoes... :uzi: and that's gotta be a good thing!

Ag

Yeah i'm interested :) i sent you a pm. I have peruvian cherry and yellow pear tomato growing at the moment and they are nice and vigorous too.

I dont know if you mind sending to the states, but heres my post :)

oops

Well, I've had 15 replies but what the heck, seed is ridiculously cheap, so if another 5 people want seed I'll send them..anywhere on the planet (Except to Monsanto or Bayer....no f****n way man!) he! he! :P