naja naja

Another Id please

So here it is,

Any ideas anyone?

th_41f_DSC02479.JPGth_d5c_DSC02480.JPGth_bca_DSC02482.JPGth_183_DSC02483.JPG

Thanks

Naja

Edited by naja naja

That's an interesting one..I wish I could tell you what it is. Almost seems like a pachanoid with peruvianus type spination. ^_^

To me it looks mostly pachanoid, maybe with a hint of macrogonus or something thrown in there. Thats just a wild guess though.

O.K. so it's a mystery trich. It's not active, if that helps with ID.

Not active? Thats surprising, it looks like a classic kind of active Trich. Although it is rather pale green...been grown in low light or low nute conditions? Are you sure you did your preperation right?

was not tried by me, was tried over ten years ago by people who knew what they were doing. yeah it's in shade next to a pachanoi. No nutrients ever pretty much, but when tried (10y ago)just caused a big headache, unlike the pach next to it which is super strong aparently.

I'm gonna get a cutting of this plant and propagate it myself in good conditions, so some may be available next year for sampling.

I personally aren't prepared to try mesc at this time in my life, but like to propagate it never the less. And it's good stock for when I try my hand at grafting.

The Spination is "similar" to one of my Macrogonoids but the color of the epidermis on this one looks far from being that bluish. Possible Hybrid?