The Corroboree
teonanacatl

Plants for sale

ok to update my list of available plants

i have:

psychotria viridis $10

Amorphophallus bulbinum $15

Mimosa hostilis $15

the amorphophallus is a beautiful plant, it has produced its first leaf, please do some research on it to see what i mean about its first leaf. and there is a thread in the native plants section on its effects. pm me if your interested

yeah thats them, really cool plants. i also have the following

Trichocereus bridgesii seedlings (approx 5cm) $3

Trichocereus pachanoi seedlings (approx 5cm) $3

Trichocereus peruvianus seedlings (approx 5cm) $3

I will do bulk aswell. minimum order is $20.

Not to detract from Teo's thread but..WOW @ mecrhino's link!!

Check out the banana lotus thingy too!

pm'd you but am having problems with receiving pm's, if doesn't work please get in touch via email @

[email protected]

Cheers in advance,

DQD

ok im out of pachanoi and peruvianus for the time being, there will be more available they just arnt 5 cm yet, alternativly you could order a lenth of me say 30cm worth of seedlings and i will charge you 60cents per cm, you get a range of seedling sizes = the lenght you want ie 30 1cm cacti = $18 :).

they are seedlings and are not full sun tolerant, i was going to sell them when they were but i have to move at end of year so im clearing out now. if put in a new pot and watered well they will take off and fun sun wont be a problem in a few months.

Hey Teo, thanks for the swift reply, the pm worked fine and I just answered it :). A good day to all,

DQD

Just a quick addition - my ordered trichs arrived quickly and in excellent condition (and did I mention the size?). A complete thumbs up for teonanacatl :worship: . Thanks mate,

DQD

Just a quick addition - my ordered trichs arrived quickly and in excellent condition (and did I mention the size?). A complete thumbs up for teonanacatl :worship: .

Seconded

I ordered some bridgesii seedlings from Teo and was very impressed with the quality of the plants. Cheers mate.