The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
RonnySimulacrum

The enchanted mushroom forest.

Well people have been out hunting mushrooms of late and I have been getting lots of questions about how to ID magic mushrooms. So I thought a little incite into the ‘Forbidden Fruit Doco’ may help some people out in the field.

This project has been in progress for about 3 or so years and I wish we would have it all under raps by now but Ben and myself are still slogging away when we get time. Well we pray to god, hoping it will all come together at some point in the future (like when we find an editor, hahahah).

Here is a picture diary of our interview with Adrian (the man that made EARTHPOD SUX a house hold term :D ) from earlier this week.

All picture by Ben Lee and Jonathan Carmichael

b0f60bb8.jpg

1ac03404.jpg

c34e482b.jpg

98bdcc0b.jpg

d41f5218.jpg

f09d786a.jpg

d5a7e14b.jpg

73cf8899.jpg

7d6dff03.jpg

14b8c7ae.jpg

4776c457.jpg

dd2936e8.jpg

08f3cc44.jpg

990d96e0.jpg

And then on to the Pub for the real hard drug, hahaha :wink: .

Well there you go, and one day you may get to see the doco, well maybe? :shock:

hey great photos there. Cheers for that they will definitely prove to be helpful. Whatever happened to the forbidden fruit doco website anyway? It used to be a good source of pics and information and the video interviews were good to watch. I downloaded everything but lost it all and now the site is down, or at least i can't see it anymore.

Good luck with the documentary I'd love to one day turn on abc or sbs and see it. :thumbsup:

is that the alfred nicholas gardens?

i go there a bit for the gingko but haven't seen any shrooms yet:( might try again soon;)

That is the most majestic place I have ever seen! My god I have to go there before I die. Is it the Alfred Nicholas garden?

why does he choose to sit so close to the water when he has the whole chair?

bluemeanie, ever heard of the edge effect, lol?

those autumn colors are fantastic, pity we dont get them in the warmer parts of oz.

could u possibly tell me the nam of the plant in the picture 3rd one from the bottom on the 2nd post please?

i picked a seed pod, probably frtom that same plant, a few weeks back but haven't tried germingating the seed yet.

thanx

the front yard 3 doors down from my is full of plants that look heaps like that too

that plant is a canna indica as allready said at the sistersite, it got very nice flowers and indicates moist conditions.

it's very common!

[ 24. May 2004, 15:56: Message edited by: planthelper ]