The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Amulte

Are these plants legal??

sorry bout this but i have a list of a few plants, all from occult mixtures ive come across, and was hopinbg yall could help with any that are illegal ir legal.

please help with your general knowledge for i know everyone here has a scattered wealth thereof.

Lycopodium clavatum

Euphorbium

Clematis vitalba (relative of ipomoea purpurea)

convolvulus arvensis

sambucus nigra

artemisia absinthium (yeah, wormwood)

conium maculatum

Atropa belladonna

potentilla reptans

hyoscyamus niger

cantharides vesicatoria

apium graveonlens

aconitum lycoctonum

populus balsamifera

betrulla lenta

aqua aconiti lycoctoni

senecio vulgaris

anthriscus sylvestris

i know the common names if it helps but yeah, any info on legal status would be nice, ive looked here and there but most cannot be found so ive assumed illegal. please let me know

Amulte:

sorry bout this but i have a list of a few plants, all from occult mixtures ive come across, and was hopinbg yall could help with any that are illegal ir legal.

Your question is probably too broad. Do you mean is having these plants *grow* illegal?

No idea on the specifics for the species you mentioned, but don't forget there can be a difference- and a fine line- between growing, cultivation, harvesting and posession.

If you've checked the naughty lists at State and Federal level, also make sure you check weed lists and any naughty lists your local council might issue- when I used to live in Sinny one of the local councils had Catha edulis listed as a prohibited cultivated plant. Think it was gazetted as a weeds issue but that's not the first time that furphy has been used- reporting of north coast bush cannabis crops came under the juristiction of the local weedie too

these plants are all legal. That was the question and hence the answer is simple. I would even go as far as saying all these herbs are legal.

if you want to know about whether they are legal to sell then that's a different story.