The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
ergoamide

scheduled substance help (damn government websites)

i need some help in finding an online version of the schedules,wot they mean and wots in them. ive looked all over some government websites including tga and found nothing cept useless bits of info that i didnt want. y must the government make it so hard to find out if were doins sumtin naughty

Welcome to the world of Howard. My best source of info used to be the federal govvy bookshop, but Howard closed that network down a few months ago. I guess he figures that if people don't know the laws then they won't object to them as much.

Austlii has quite a bit, but not complete and not current. which particular department are you after?

well im after mainly the npdsc ( i think thats right) schedules so that i no exactly wot is illegal to posses and how so if its avail by prescription etc or outright illegal

you will need to BUY the SUSDP which is about $180. This has all the federal poison schedules. You can then update this for several years from the TGA website gazettal notices.

You will also need your state drug act.

damn wot a lot of fiddlin around awell ill look into it and see wot happens i just signed up for the gazzette notices so that should help