The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Cyjack

Webstore information -

I was just looking up Tabernaemontana and it appears that some of the information on the screen is going off the page under the right hand frame. Should I be running a different screen res or is that something worth looking into?

Cheers -

most of these issues are related to brwosers and can be prevented by starting a new browser session or using a different browser. In the case of the Tabers however I think it is more likely to do with the tables on that page, although I have no problem resizing on mine at any size.

I use firefox and it works fine in that. what are you using?

same deal here, but for some reason it's working fine for me know, might just be certain info pages doing it. Screen res 1024x and using firefox.

Simple way to get around it, locate the link at the top of the page you are viewing. It'll have all the subdirectories like homepage -> webstore etc.

Right click on the link with the info ie. Acacia spp. which will be to the far right (the current directory) And click open in new window. Full screen, no tables, just the info page.

[ 31. July 2005, 00:42: Message edited by: gerbil ]

I was using IE6 - but I have Firefox too (didnt think to use it!) and it works fine on that - thanks.

AND - I can see that clicking on the particular item from the r/h menu works too. Thanks all! :)