The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Torsten

If your PM's are not working properly....

If your PM's are not working properly you MUST email me immediately before trying to use the PM system.

I have noticed that some PMs did not transfer properly and these need to be re-done manually. However, I can only do so if I know which one it is.

If you use the system without fixing it first then it may not work and will most likely get the PM count wrong.

The error is printed below so you can compare it. I need you to email me the letter and number written in bold.

[email protected]

An error has occured:

(RequireCodeNoINC) NonCGIPath/Templates/public_my_profile.pl: (RequireVars) CGIPath/Members/pm_topics/W/00009999.cgi: CGIPath/Members/pm_topics/W/00009999.cgi did not return a true value at CGIPath/ubb_lib.cgi line 835.

Compilation failed in require at CGIPath/ubb_lib.cgi line 824.

Im sorry to benaive but where am I supposed to find this error information.

I can log into the forum but when I try and access my profile or access my PM's (via the highlighted link telling me I have one waiting on the main page) I get sent back to the login page tellig to login again?

So Im not sure where this info is to be found or am I unable to get that far?

Than ks for your time.

andy, your problem is to do with cookies. you can either delete your cookies or wait a day till the DNS has propagated.

The PM problem info mentioned above is on the PM page. ie after you hit 'profile' or 'you have xx new messages'.

I am pretty sure I fixed them all, but there may be one or two.

The cookie problem should not exist anymore as long as you are gettign acces to the forums via the old bookmark/link. If you still get the 'sorry for the donwtime' page and need to use the www.pituri.com/.... link, then the cookies won't work just yet.

Let me know if you still have problems.