The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chief23

Product descriptions

Sorry to be a pest Torsten (I realise you are a very busy person). When will the product descriptions be added to the rest of the products in the new shop? I found the product info very helpful in deciding which products to purchase last time I ordered. I am sure many newbies also find this info very helpful.

Thanks

Chief

as you might have noticed these things happen sporadically :rolleyes:

It's just not a very exciting job and I need to be in the mood for it or they take forever and end up crap.

I just completed the 'books' and 'supplies' section last night, so it might be a little while before I get around to the plants

Na, will try to do a few each week. It's not just a matter of copying them from the old site though. There is quite a bit of coding that needs to be done and I am also rewriting much of the info. A lot of it was written 4 or 5 years ago and there is just so much to add in the way of legal info, bioassay implications, pharmacology and the most time comsuming part - pictures. It's a good opportunity to update everything as I go.

Guest electro

wow, i thought its removal was intentional ....

i thought it was to try to make the tga actually work to find info on species lol

LOL electro. No, this is part of a move to a new piece of software. But because we have over 500 items now it is very difficult to provide all the info immediately.

There will be some items where we will not supply any info either because we don't know, because they are not important, because we haven't gotten around to doing the research, or because we don't want to help the TGA