The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thelema

error message

Sorry, UBB has encountered an unexpected, fatal error. This error is extremely abnormal. Please contact the board administration. The error text is:

Can't open 'CGIPath/Members/pm_info/pm_counter.cgi'.

Permission was denied - please ask the administrator to check the permissions on that file/directory.

The exact error returned by the operating system is:

Permission denied

ALSO

FYI

Sorry, UBB has encountered an unexpected, fatal error. This error is extremely abnormal. Please contact the board administration. The error text is:

Can't open 'CGIPath/Members/pm_info/pm_last_number.cgi'.

Permission was denied - please ask the administrator to check the permissions on that file/directory.

The exact error returned by the operating system is:

Permission denied

ALSO

SQUIRRELMAIL deactivated.

[ 31. January 2004, 00:04: Message edited by: Thelema ]

permissions are now fixed. please try again.

squirrelmail was fixed last night, but I haven't sent everyone their new passwords yet. I have pm'ed you yours.

you will find that all old mail has been transferred, but there were some problems with this in some profiles, so I've placed the old inbox in a separate folder called inbox_old to avoid any conflicts with the new inbox. The problem was one of sorting, where some of the old mails were sorting descending rather than ascending. I've got no idea how many profiles were affected by this, but my dad's and mine had this problem so i thought I'd play it safe.