The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
psybernaut

MAPS Auction

The Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies ( MAPS ) are having an auction to raise money. Items up for grabs include books signed by Jonathan Ott, LSD blotter art signed by Timothy Leary and Dr. Hofmann, equipment from Sasha Shulgin's lab, a guitar signed by The Cure and much more!

God I wish I could afford just one of these things. Check out the listing here.

[ 18. March 2005, 10:19: Message edited by: psybernaut ]

i bet the people that buy sahsa's glassware get raided just after they pick it up :)

hmm. i wonder if the signing of the blotter art is like when an author signs a novel... i.e. you wouldnt sign it if you didnt make it :) hehehe "look man, this is acid is so good its signed by the cook! 100$/tab please"

Imagine trying to get blotters and glass ware past customs here in Oz ? The blotters are the best I've seen would be a crime to pull them apart (if they were soaked) the week at a villa in Ibiza looks like a bargin , even with a $1500 reserve accomadation in Spain can be pricey at the best of times and that place looks like a classic. Hoffmans signed blotters belong in a museum , hope they make plenty from them. Annie Sprinkle's blotter tit print , hmmmm well yeah it's cool.Ott's books look fantastic , almost biblical in there hard covers Hmmm think I'll put in a bid anyway , sure i wont win but this is one auction i hope the prices go through the roof as i do beleive in the cause.