The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
theobromos

Yo - ilegal

Según de Orden SCO/190/2004 de 28 de enero de 2004 de la Ministerio de Sanidad y Consumo un monton de plantas toxicas, psicoactivas y inocuos estan ilegal para vendar en España. La ley entrara en vigor después tres meses - 28 de Abril.

Comercialización restringido a preparación de farmacéuticasfórmulas magistrales, prepados oficinales, cepas homeopáticas y la investigacion (Que bueno, soy investigador, no?).

Casi todo de los psicoactivos buenos estan ilegal - los monguis, Amanita, Calamo, rosa lisérgica, caapi, Catha, Efedra, Coca y Catuaba y todos del genero Erythroxylon, Badiana del Japon, iboga, Ipomoea violacea, Lechuga salvaje, Romero silvestre, Peganum harmala, Perejil salvaje (solo frutos), kava, yopo, salvia divinorum, sassafras, tanaceto, Trichocereus pachanoi, vincapervinca y el nativo Withania somnifera.

¡Que hijos de abogados estan el Gobierno!

They seemed to have just about everything covered in spain then. I can't believe a type of lettuce and parsley was included.

Makes me sad that the anarchists lost the civil war.

That's horrible... sounds like Franco...

hope little Johnny doesn't get any Ideas like that...

si !

A sort of translation:

According to the Order SCO/190/2004 28 January 2004 of the Ministry of Health and Consumption a pile of toxicas, psychoactive plants and innocuous estan illegal to sell (oops, did I say bandage?) in Spain. The law took effect three months - 28 of April later. Oficinales restricted commercialization to preparation of farmacéuticas fórmulas skillful, prepados, homeopáticas stocks and the investigation (That good, I am investigator, no). Everything of psychoactive the good ones almost are illegal - mushies of every sort, Amanita, Calamus, HBWR, caapi, Catha, Ephedra, Coca and Catuaba and all of the genus Erythroxylon, Star Anise, iboga, Ipomoea violacea, wild Lettuce, Labrador tea, Peganum harmala, wild Parsley (only fruits), kava, yopo, salvia divinorum, sassafras, tansy, Trichocereus pachanoi, lesser periwinkle and the native Withania somnifera.

What sons of lawyers are the Government!

Y posible tambien todos los vitaminas y minerales que superar el CDR.

Also possibly any vitamins and minerals which contain more than the RDA.

hopefully little johnny wont be in a position of power to do so even if he wanted.

illegal to sell (oops, did I say bandage?) in Spain.

does that mean they're just illegal to sell, but okay to grow?

hopefully little johnny wont be in a position of power to do so even if he wanted.

haha, look at the Queensland elections, only 3%voted for liberals... cool....

where does lil Johnny get his numbers nationally?

Well anyway it's looking good.... he maybe on the way out....

but then again Mark latham has already spoken out against drugs (injection-clinics to be precise)so there's no guarantee labor won't prohibit ethnobotanics, or is there?

No sabia que tu habla espanol theobromos.

Que lastima que han hecho esto.

hmmm, he he he,... esto puede ser muy bien para mi. conosco a algun Smart shops en Pais Bajo ( Hollanda ) que eran dependiente de trichocerues importado desede Espana.

Does this mean that the Canarie Islands are also affected by these laws? Are they a sovergein state or do they fall under Spains rule?

Seguro que las Canarias compartir las mismas leyes. Creo que todavia los exportaciones estan legal, el PP gusta dinero.

Hablo bastante bueno por mi dos años aqui, sin profesores. Por suerte mucho de mis amigos gustan la enseñaza.

Que, chevere, very good Theo! probably better then I do. Was mandatory in skool, had about 5 years of spanish.

You know how it goes with mandatory stuff allot of the time.

Aqui en este isla Curacao , hay muchos que hablan espanol como su idioma principal,... ( somos muy cerca de SurAmerica. )

Okay,

Ciao, que te vaya bien

Que lastima! Pense que Espana fue mas resonable que aqui.

Another one down the drain. I thought europe was more enlightened about ethnobotanicals.

i'm still puzzled by the inclusion ov "star anise".

i did a short search & all i could find was it's use in lung conditions.

how is it used as a drug?----there's bags full ov the dried flower at coles.

Possibly for the rarer species that contains safrol. But possibly for a report a few years ago that some herbal tea that was called Star Anise something and of which the main component was Star Anise had killed or maimed some people. It turned out that one of the other herbs had been replaced with something ridiculously toxic.

The usual stupidity.

How ridiculous! banning Wild lettuce - im suprised the didnt ban Cal poppy, Passionflower and Valerian, theyre all in the same class

...And we see another country banning a native plant!

What on earth could they have against Ashwaganda?

*sigh*...

From the list I give above there are nine native plants (they include "Catha europaeus") made illegal to sell as herbs. Not including fungi. I seem to remember more.

The wallflower, Cheiranthus cheiri, is the one I find most ridiculous.

BTW anyone collected that Catha Europea yet?

In "eating the flowers of paradise" K rushby notes that a Tea was taken of its Leaves

I quite like Catha Tea