The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Torsten

Ethnobotany Conference Victoria (III)

seems to be coming together smile.gif

torsten you better speak wink.gif

i told 'her' she must draw you a picture if you come waterdragon smile.gif

i know its been ages since we talked about this picture thing.

there has been much to do and time has just flown.

but its going to be worth the wait,trust me wink.gif

good things are in progress.

Or notes from the lectures?

B]

As I mentioned above we will be video taping the speaker.

If and when this becomes available for people will be up to the individual speaker, the organizes and My self. Some people who we tape may not wont there speech available some may. We will have to sought it out after the event.

Please no one email me privately asking me for a copy, I do not have the right to give out peoples work without there consent. Until someone involved or my self states so some time after the event. I am filming this as a record for the community and we are hoping it will be available in the future.

[This message has been edited by RonnySimulacrum (edited 12 December 2002).]

yes, I will DEFINITELY be speaking. Just not certain on the topic yet. I might do both.

Plants and seed swaps are very welcome. I'll be bringing some....

Ill be there, but recovering from the previous night's madness...

Originally posted by spiraleyes:

i told 'her' she must draw you a picture if you come waterdragon   smile.gif

oh now i'm shat proper. it would be worth getting a piccy to enfuriate that shroomy, and i'm still seeking more designs of a dark and gothic style(especially with ethno overtones) for future tattoo work. would be the best thing to meet and chat with everyone(could use a lengthy chat with T too). there's a strong possibility that i won't be there but if there's a bit more notice given for future events of this type in my proximity then i'll be all over it. matter of fact if i get advance notice of future events i'll load the ute up with plants and trek off.

After a night of drinking gin, then catching up with an old mate of mine using the title Great God Teonan, I have the intellectual capacity of an infant and an achy body to boot.

Alcohol ruins your body so bad...

I could come along, but my post-delerium, bumbling, empty, vacant demeanour might prove unpleasing to the conversationalist.

Ive been looking forward to meeting some of you guys, but I mght have to do it another time.

I am keenly interesed in the talks regarding the location of Victorian ethnogenic plants and also the info on the progress of the documentary. Pls fill me in guys, while i head back to bed...

God BM i had paper work there for you and all......Gin....what where you thinking....?????

really? shit. Your based in melbourne so we can catch up at any time. maybe next weekend?

Think I will be working sat, But we should catch up in the flesh soon.