The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
spiraleyes

outback eclipse festival

I will be there shooting for Forbidden Fruit the mushroom doco and on another one about the trance movement entitled children of the sun.

So if anyone would like to meet up or maybe do an interview it would be cool by me.

if you both wear a fur coat you will certainly stand out wink.gif

other than that.... FLS

front left speaker.

I would also presume that Ronny will be hanging around the DJ booth straight after Jamin's set wink.gif

BTW, Ronny, get him to introduce you to some of the other Djs at both parties. He won't unless you ask him to, but he definitely won't mind. He also knows the promoters of earthcore. not sure about the eclipse. Just ask him - he'll help you out.

I would also presume that Ronny will be hanging around the DJ booth straight after Jamin's set wink.gif

Yes T. Man I will be hanging around both Jamin set's at Ecore and Eclipse so if some one is looking for me i will be by the stage and have long red hear in a pony tail. May have a video camera.

There is speek of us Ethenoheads having Mushroom flags on owe tents

What do you think?

[This message has been edited by RonnySimulacrum (edited 30 November 2002).]

I will have a flag on my tent or on the red car. It is in aboriginal colors and has black heads that turn into mushrooms with a desert red background.

If I am not about it would be best not to disturb the girls that I am staying with, They only drink coffee and I do not want them getting on my back.

But If I am there-----The only boy----Come and chat----you will know it is me.

Looking forward to meting people with similar interests

mmm...Real shame that after organising a huge amount of rara, shrooms and a sheet of ten for this event, i cant afford to go. Poor budgeting and organisation on my part.

You'll know my friends there never-the-less - no flags - just lots of shrooms.

BACK FROM THE WESTERN LANDS

It was very real, earthy and culturally diverse. No so many synthetic smiles as Earthcore, we did not need them.

[This message has been edited by RonnySimulacrum (edited 10 December 2002).]