The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
gomaos

Addiction and boredom/loneliness

do one round of the salute if you feel you cant do more,i beleive it will help you,the need for solitude is an excuse.can copy a yoga nidra tape 4 u if u want,but i do it without a tape.

to be honest i am worried by the anger you express and especially the repressed violence beneath the surface[your offers to be the one to perform certain acts on/to certain public figures].

maybe largely frustration,sexually and with our society but something needs 2 b done.

as an aside i was 10 years between partners.

it is common 4 men in their 40's to have a midlife crisis and sometimes act like 'angry young men'.

t s t .

Must have been too late for chilli only got to see it now...

your totally right with my "suppressed" violence... sometimes I'm frightened by myself...

you said you had 10 years between partners...

up to 18 months ago I've never had longer than 9 months without partner/sex... for approx 28 years that is...12 years with no 1, 8 years with No 2 (the evil one), 3 years with No 3, plus quite a few other ones in between... might sound like bragging, but I think this was probably it... can't blame the women, if I was a reasonably good looking woman I wouldn't like myself either... hehehe....

yeah but to that violence thing... it's mainly the feeling of being unable to change things in society when it is so totally clear that things are unjust and unfair, people, children are suffering, even dying, and nobody gives a flying fck,

that drives me up the wall...

however in real life I'm rather cowardish...

If I met Howard or Ruddock in an elevator or something I'd probably shrink away to nothing... unless they would treat me so arrogantly that I'd explode....

Guest d0tb0y

Gomaos,

Having visited you first hand first of all I would like to say what a remarkable individual you are. Second of all, I know how things can be rough, i may be young but i've had my share of problems too. Let us know if we can do anything to help.. If you can't find the motivation, then I am willing to help you.. When you feel ready to give things a go, give me a message and I will come over and we can start washing that big pile of plates :) The first step is to try. After you try, things don't seem too hard. Also, for now, try not to be so concerned about your love life... If you aren't happy with your current life, it'll make finding a partner very difficult.. Right now, you need to be at your potential, so get out there and do things that make you happy, and i'm sure someone will notice you and be thrilled to be with you :) I alone found your presence quite welcoming

we can start washing that big pile of plates

if you think that was a big pile, you should see it in the morning... that's when I actually wash them...

Having been a 'professional' dishwasher in large commercial kitchens the pile has to be big enough before I touch it...

I also was amazed by the knowledge you possess for someone your age...

About my "love life"... I actully enjoy not having someone there to boss me around (like all my wives tried and never succeeded...

I would actually be quite happy if it wasn't for the continuous family court battles...

that's the main thing wearing me down...

In a way I totally don't want to move from my place since everything is growing so nicely...

just imagine all these brugs in a year or so... it's gonna be a jungle... and since I have the best landlord one CAN have I have no problems there either...

if only I could find a way to resist my ex no 2's evil ways I would have few problems... really...

Guest d0tb0y

Hehe. Although i can relate, i used to work at mcdonalds and i had to wash the whole store.. Then come home and wash dishes

One thing i've learnt is that age is the most stupid factor to relate people to maturity

Keep up the hard work.. I'm sure things will settle down and you'll be able to keep your spirits up.

to be honest i am worried by the anger you express and especially the repressed violence beneath the surface[your offers to be the one to perform certain acts on/to certain public figures].

Actully there's more to it than just frustration.

Just happened to watch some political debate on tv today, just by chance.

There was a national party speaker, liberals and obviuosly conservative tv reporters.

My feelings towards them reach from deep resentment to literal hate... Here are mainly older people who are running the country, ruling our everyday lives with their closed mind and backwrd attitudes, people like them are responsible for the persecution I have experienced for more than half of my life...

Their success is build on elbow power, greed and money, nd their interests are not what they pretend they are, but mainly looking after themselves and their kind only.

I think they are despiccable, and hating them is the only true way to be...

And they will continue to do what they are doing....

And their main objective is to keep the majority of the people they rule stupid, and stamp down on those who don't want to be stupid.

They are the enemy.