The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
maddogmorgan

the lies of our world

Paranoia is really what enables us to see what lies beyond a lie. The Illusion of our world, a place where fantasy is so strong people believes each other’s dreams and delusions. Our world is a place where people believe that they walk thru life day in day out and that fate and destiny will control their future. How wrong people are, you can grab the reins and take control of your life, you can tell the world and those who dwell inside its realms to fuck off, you can tell the world that you believe in the truth. Don’t just believe in the truth seek the truth, the only way to find the truth is to seek it by yourself, trust no one to carry out this tiresome journey for you, trust no one but yourself to take the reins as you ride along the adventure called life.

ummm actually a thread somewhere in phsyc expressions gave me the idea then it just evolved from there. I did actually have the word matrix in there somewhere but decided to change it.

has anyone read the 2 part article in New Dawn[69&70] on 'the Matrix as shamanic journey'? dont think much of it but it made me imagine death/reincarnation in those sort of terms[insertion into other/artificial realities].

t s t .