The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
ozLALA

REPORT: a little swimmy and a gag..

Well, first FRIEND report on cactus -couldent really call it a trip report - but a few bells and whistles, nonetheless:

FRIEND A and FRIEND B harvested 2 x 10cm juveniles Trichereus bridgesii, recently purchased and newly aquainted with THEIR balcony, for strictly-research-purposes and went bush.

Provisions included: a knife, a billy, some chocolate sauce, water, some crackers, Castillo cheese and Ratsch' Encyclo.

Location: the border, between... lots of growies, noisies, bouncers and a few bipeds (doh)

Ingestion Method: FRIEND A had spent 6 months in MExico, during which time she had met some doctors and ended up in peyote desert. WIth this experience, FRIEND A's was the method for today:

>FIllet to remove spines and skin;

>Dip in chocolate sauce

>Eat.

Ingestion issues:

>This sucker is bitter.

>second bite, auto vomit mode initiated. Breathe in while spitting out. Ok - it stayed down. Reduce portion size to allow a breather (stumoch settlement period)

>FRIEND A remembers that "fillet" also meant the gristly bit in the middle.

>She decides that she must also eat blue cheese as a reward for the revoltingness of these suckers. Hers remains un-eaten, mine now gone

>THEY both comment approvingly of my ability to consume pretty much anything.. Meanwhile, no cactus movement for FRIEND A, but castillo dissapearing before eyes

Effects:

>Definite perkiness and nice felings - border lands are so vivid and wondrous, its hard to tell

>Basically, in any drug pig scale, nada.

>Research outcome:

>As usual, as McKenna and LEary would both say - the dose is your friend. Clearly THEY needED much more than this, and probably, the entire approach to research into these natural, variable, organic things is different (see other new thread).

Love to hear from experienced T. bridgesii friends about their preferred modus?

From a FRIEND of a newby, enthusiastic nonetheless.

[ 13. September 2005, 13:43: Message edited by: ozLALA ]

i wouldnt be sacrificing 10cm juveniles, give em' a couple of years to build up their alkaloids and get a bit of 'flavor about them'

u should only need about 15cm each of a decent bridgesii,(with a width of say 5-6 cm)-plus research how to make a tea-much nicer than charging down snot.u shouldnt be left wondering as to weather its the right dose.

of course this is fully illegal, and there is no way id ever do it, cos cops are tops.

-jono

ive seen a lovely little story involving cacti snott and a bottle of rum. the rum washes down the fowl taste and keeps it down.

also the addition of alcohol multiplys the effects.

but as the wise jono said, cops are tops. push their head down and watch em spin!

lol!! :D

i had a dream the other night that i cut the tops off three mature bridgesii monstrose pups (above the spines) approx. 4cm diam from the corner of rib to rib (if you look at it like a star, from point to point) and about 4cm in length. i peeled them and removed the core, took a bite of one geez it was bitter so i decided to blend them up with a little lime cordial. this subtracted from the bitterness slightly, i only managed to ingest maybe one to one and half of the pieces cut before starting to feel rather nauseous. i laid down and tried to gain control over my stomach. approx 30 minutes later the snot re-emerged into my toilet bowl, doh.

of course nothing was expected but a while later i felt really energized and clear minded with lots of motivation. this was the extent of the effects, no visuals or anything close but i felt wonderful for the rest of the night. i really have no idea how i would ever go about keeping it down tho. maybe that rum trick is worth a shot, although i hate rum and turns my tummy too.

this was as stated a dream and nothing more.

well i read on the back of a toilet wall that if you make a strained tea, add a tablespoon of salt, and evaporate off the water till you get crystals rather than the snott. roll em into balls and swallow with some bread to smooth it out.

no sickness and you get a few down. im starting to think this is becoming a chem thread...

i had a dream last night a bag of dried Peruvianus powder arrived in the post. If i have this dream again can anyone recommend a nice way of ingestion for powder?

if ya dont have caps, id say add 3 TblSpns of water, 1 TblSpn of salt to 4 TbleSpns of powder. roll it into balls,

or you could theoretically add water, no salt, and drink it all straight up