The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Rune

T. Pachanoi

My evil little gnome is forcing me to type this...what's that?...He says he's tried mail order cuttings T. Pachanoi and T. Scopulicolis (~15cm) a few times with minimal effects. These were only about 4-5cm in diameter. He wants to know if these were too immature (like him - heh) for use. He says what about Gomaos' 15cm T. Pachs (you get three in a single order) - how many dosages could he expect there (or would they be too immature, too?)?

My gnome, Worsel, said that he had quite an experience on a 8cm piece of a ten year old T. peruvianus.

Mind you, it was a very mature 12cm thick.

[ 11. December 2003, 17:59: Message edited by: Skulking Lurker ]

Why do gnomes have all the fun, while we humans have to abide by laws which inhibit freedom and enlightenment?

Oh well, a law is a law - I guess you can't argue with that. They are put in place by people who know.

Back on the topic...basically gnome's asking can you eat them straight out of the letter-box (we're talking about 1 1/2 feet of [possibly immature] ethnobotanicals)?

it would be better if your gnome was actually growing the cactus,for this way water and fert.dosages could be well controlled.

if a rather potent strain of trich was watered just before ingestion ,all the nice colourful mescaline would be flushed out !!

grow it and nurture it man,its much more rewarding!

b.t.w lurker....nice avatar!! :D

Guest electro
Rune:

Back on the topic...basically gnome's asking can you eat them straight out of the letter-box (we're talking about 1 1/2 feet of [possibly immature]ethnobotanicals)?

q 1, yes if such a thing were legal

and q 2 (from other post) the package would make one (as in 1) meal, maybe with some desert left over.

So maybe mail-order plants are young and have not had time to mature into something my gnome can really boogie down wit' ... but wrap your peepers around this: hows about if he were to add some, lets say, Syrian Rue...?

quote:

the package would make one (as in 1) meal, maybe with some desert left over.

Sorry, I didn't realise at the time you were actually saying this mail order dosage probably would be something my gnome could get funky wit'