The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
gerbil

seed supplier

sorry for the advertising, think it's okay with torsten though.

arizona cactus garden in Vic, have just recieved an order the other day, they have really good prices and stock over 4500 species of cacti seeds, a fair few succulents and about 5 other botanicals

Support SAB of course, but for stock they don't have, these guys will most likely have it.

Not sure if there latest list is uploaded as it was just finished, but i'm sure they will be more that happy to send one out.

The guys name is vlado, and is really friendly to deal with.

http://www.health-harvest.com.au/cactus/ar...ona_garden.html

Yeah, Vlado is great. Helpful and cheap. I just don't agree with the limitations he puts on his mescaline containing cactus seed. It's like, you have to buy 5 other packs for each active one.

Well, this place is much cheaper and has no limitations on mescaline containing cacti. I know it's in Sweden, but as I understand there is no problem with importing seeds into Australia.. I realise that they only have one Lophophora on sale..

1 swedish krone = 0.18 AUD

SuccSeed

Cheers,

Ashoka

• Like 1

As I understand it Australia is very strict about the importation of seeds and plant materials.

Torsten:

Yeah, Vlado is great. Helpful and cheap. I just don't agree with the limitations he puts on his mescaline containing cactus seed. It's like, you have to buy 5 other packs for each active one.

Yeah, the limitation did seem a little tight, yet on his site now i think he did review that 5 packet minimum, I think it has been reduced to 2, can't remember off the top of my head.

I ordered about 6 Ethnobotanical cacti seeds, and 1 or 2 non-ethno, and he didn't say a word about it...though they weren't T. pach, or any lophophora species, maybe these are the obvious ones he doesn't like people ordering in bulk and by themselves?

[ 25. August 2003, 20:28: Message edited by: gerbil ]

ashoka - seed restrictions are VERY tight for australia, although there are some which are permitted and easy to import. Lophophora IS NOT one of them. The whole genus is a prohibited import. Not just quarantine prohibited, but customs prohibited!