The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
mr b.caapi

a good pedro prep.

my gnome friend cut a 30cm length of some pachanoi and skinned it. he then cut out all of the remaining white from the skin and threw it to the garden gods.

he was left with nothing but the dark green goodness,which he then laid in strips on a plate.

this was then placed in an oven on 40c for about 2 hours. the strips had of course turned medium dry with the plastic type outer layer starting to peel from the flesh. he then painstakingly peeled of as much of this that he could.

what remained was put back in the oven for a further 3 hours. when he pulled the now chunks from the oven he proceeded to grind it down into course green chips.

that is all.

my gnome then swallowed this down in about 4 or 5 mouthfulls backed up with fruit juice. no bitterness was experienced and he was well on the way to mescaline land within 1 hour.

suprisingly quik considering past experiments take at least 2 to 3 hours for effects.

btw. he is tripping heavily as i attemt to type all this :P

a gnome said to me that stimulant type effects were felt fairly soon but that between 90 and 120 mins the mescaline kicked in and things really got going!he said this was how to tell if you had had enough.

t s t .

Mr caapi, how much did the sample weigh that was consumed? Was there any nausea? Was the trip strong and how long did it last? This really sounds like the best way to use it. Extracts and boiling down take so long and then there is the gag factor.

Stoney

stonehenge,id say at a guess around 15-20grams.

it lasted about 8 hours and yes it was very strong,,the strongest my gnome expereienced.at one point he couldnt keep my eyes open. there was no nausea at all,i think this was due to the fact all the white so called nausea causing under flesh was removed.

That's an amazingly small amount to have such an effect. I assume you mean the weight after it was totally dried. I'd heard you needed up to a kilo of fresh material to do the job. Could you estimate how much it weighed fresh? I have my own pedro, peruvianus and some other species but have never tried it yet. 15 to 20 gm of dried stuff sounds a lot better than a kilo of nasty junk to force down.

Stoney

yeh it was 15 to 20 grams dried weight. fresh weight was probably close to 3/4 to 1 kg i spose.

but dont forget the fact that potency varies greatly between strains.

[ 13. July 2003, 18:29: Message edited by: mr b.caapi ]