The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
peyote pete

Hello, I Love You

Hi Y'all.. Just wanted to put something down as a newbie to the corroboree and the site. I have to say it's a delight to discover that there are some loving, inteligent, enthusiastic souls out there willing to share the wisdom of their personal experience. Nuff shine?

I have been living in San Francisco for the last two years and came across this site through a link.... I love it!

OZ is my home and always will be. I was disappointed to hear that Salvia D and a whole lot of other plants have been scheduled down there. What's going on, even the yanks haven't gone that far yet. Although I believe the dreaded dea are following it's progress closely.

Anyway thanks to the powers that be for connecting me. All the best. Pete

hiya pete.

What's going on ?---to my mind it seems that the aus. version ov the DEA is run by a group ov dinner ladies, who'll ban anything they've never experienced, but are too weak to act on semolina or lumpy custard---fuck, that makes me cross.

anyhoo, watcha doin so far away from home geezer?

It's not that far away from home, just 14 hours on a plane, had trips that have lasted longer than that .

What am I doing? I am being an stranger in a strange land, an alien one might say. But I do miss the old country.I'll be back. Thanks for the welcome, Nabraxas.

stranger in a strange land

i grok

cheers

ps--14 hours on a plane---shiver me timbers.. i'm from london, my mum still lives there, so i've had to make the 36 hour trip a few times---fuck i hate it.

when i used to smoke it was much worse, now it's still bad (i'm 6 foot + ) but at least i can get benzo's from my doc. --last time i fell asleep in the toilet :):):)

[ 27. September 2005, 03:13: Message edited by: nabraxas ]

welcome pete.

last time i fell asleep in the toilet

roflmao :D

ive never been on a plane but i would imagine you couldnt have been to comfortable when you woke up.

ok, a little of topic for a min, is there some club goin on with the baby photos? coz benz had that, now rune has it and benz changed his, now you have it too. is there some secret baby club or something?

Y'all have fun now :P

14 hours? A couple of Normies a Xanax or two, three cocktails and you wake up in Sydney an hour later. As for the baby photo Dracos6, that is my current passport photo. :D People say I photograph well.

Mate I think it actually went Rune, Benz and now Pete. But that's cool :)

i was sat next to this Scottish geezer.

when the flight crew refused to serve us any more alcohol ( :rolleyes: ) he opened his duty free whisky & we hoed into that.

a few hours later & the drugs & alcohol were really kicking in, but this scottish guy was a motormouth--he just wouldn't shut up, so i sneaked into the toilet for some peace & quiet--next thing i know the mrs is hammering on the toilet door.

w/all the alcohol & benzo's i didn't notice any discomfort.

No, I had THAT baby picture a few months ago, and then I've just stuck with the theme ever since.

Now my babies are slightly more bizarre these days... :)